Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Logitech G29 Force feedback not working

I have no idea if this thread is still working or active but I have the same issue in F1 2020 with my Logitech G29 on PC :(

It worked fine for about 3 months and now all of a sudden the FFB is gone and my Accelerator and Clutch pedal are switched. it seems that this is only a problem for F1 2020 for me, as everything works fine in Forza Horizon 4. 

If there is a fix could someone please direct me to one? I have tried everything in this thread already but the problem persists. 

Thnx in advance 

12 hours ago, TheDuke009 said:

I have no idea if this thread is still working or active but I have the same issue in F1 2020 with my Logitech G29 on PC 😞

It worked fine for about 3 months and now all of a sudden the FFB is gone and my Accelerator and Clutch pedal are switched. it seems that this is only a problem for F1 2020 for me, as everything works fine in Forza Horizon 4. 

If there is a fix could someone please direct me to one? I have tried everything in this thread already but the problem persists. 

Thnx in advance 

There is no fix other than that posted. Delete any in-game control schemas, exit and verify game files on Steam. Uninstall the drivers using Geek Uninstaller and set the wheel up again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I found solution to fix FFB, what I did was install Project Cars 2 (steam) , FFB did not worked at all, tried every scenario, from reinstalling software and etc..

Just started game (PC2) and wheel itself got FFB settings back on. (RPM Lights lit up and etc...) 

And this is not the first time I fixed this problem by turning this game on.

I hope this will help to many people.