can someone help please

Question

I have the 2019 f1 game and a thrustmaster tmx steering wheel but in the settings I cant change the sensitivity of the steering. you have to turn the wheel 180 degrees to get around the tight corners it would be so much better if it was about 90 degrees. on youtube some guys have in the settings a column that allows them to set the steering at 360 but I don't have that in my settings to view. So im not sure if there is some other window or setting to find it. can someone help please.  

10 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, TB01 said:

I have the 2019 f1 game and a thrustmaster tmx steering wheel but in the settings I cant change the sensitivity of the steering. you have to turn the wheel 180 degrees to get around the tight corners it would be so much better if it was about 90 degrees. on youtube some guys have in the settings a column that allows them to set the steering at 360 but I don't have that in my settings to view. So im not sure if there is some other window or setting to find it. can someone help please.  

This should not be in the technical section (which is for game issues!) i don’t have your wheel but google is great.  Type in www.google.com and try searching for your answer.  It’s been around for years and I’m sure you have probably heard about it before.  Here is the answer that I found https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/kb/6732-en/ 

Edited by Acerees
Added the link that won’t be read - do you want me to come round and fix it

thanks for your help and sure if you can come around I would much appreciate it Thanks

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TB01 said:

You should have it in your settings theres no reason not too could you show a picture?

• Disagree 1

acerees showed me a tech page that showed how to change the sensitivity but on the bottom of the page it said only on xbox not on pc not sure why but thrustmaster tmx wheel looks like cant be changed.

14 minutes ago, TB01 said:

acerees showed me a tech page that showed how to change the sensitivity but on the bottom of the page it said only on xbox not on pc not sure why but thrustmaster tmx wheel looks like cant be changed.

So your on pc? Im not sure how to help you but im sure you’ll be able to find someone that can, hope you get it sorted 👍🏻

• Disagree 1

mellor

this is the bottom paragraph from the tech spec on the steering well

The racing wheel automatically reverts to Sensitivity level 1 (i.e. default mode) when the system restarts or the wheel is disconnected from the system.

• Manually adjusting the sensitivity level slightly alters the intensity of the racing wheel's force feedback and centering settings (the lower the sensitivity, the lower the intensity of the force feedback and centering features).
  • Manually adjusting the racing wheel's sensitivity mode is only possible on Xbox One (not on PC).
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, TB01 said:

So again isn’t this just in the profiler that you then change it to 360 degrees rotation?  I haven’t got a thrustmaster but I have raced against loads who use them for some bizarre reason.  They often talk about using the profiler for making adjustments.  As described in your instruction manual 

https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/tmxforcefeedback-en/

my fee is £50 and I accept PayPal payment ... seriously you are not entitled for someone to tell you the answer it has taken just 10 minutes for me to find the answer.    I would read the whole damn document if I was you you are probably missing out on other F+B of that wheel

Edited by Acerees
Found the instruction manual on thrustmaster website

21 hours ago, TB01 said:

mellor

this is the bottom paragraph from the tech spec on the steering well

The racing wheel automatically reverts to Sensitivity level 1 (i.e. default mode) when the system restarts or the wheel is disconnected from the system.

• Manually adjusting the sensitivity level slightly alters the intensity of the racing wheel's force feedback and centering settings (the lower the sensitivity, the lower the intensity of the force feedback and centering features).
  • Manually adjusting the racing wheel's sensitivity mode is only possible on Xbox One (not on PC).

You should have this in your options 

D633258D-EC46-4212-A80D-CE8DA3F4E775.jpeg

EC858BED-5696-4DFD-A901-6F92A66CA365.jpeg

• Disagree 1