Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015. [Blog Comments]

Se podrá implementar el sistema de interacción con el ingeniero, para pc?, y lo mas importante en español?

Now how about some REAL screenshots taken from a PS4 or XBone, and not overly rendered ones that wont at all represent the actual gameplay quality. You did this with F1 2014, its hugely misleading.

Those screenshots and details sound fantastic, great job Codies and I'm looking forward to the day it's released! Just a few quick suggestions & pleading for features for the final release of 2015: 1. The ability to turn off Ghosts in Time Trial as I spend most of my time in that mode 2. Photo Mode If they're in this release then I'll be a happy bunny! In the future, I would love to see a return of the classic mode with old cars and tracks. I played F1 2013 Complete Edition so much on the old 360 with the old Williams and Ferrari on Imola. The noise was incredible!

Hello Just like FIFA15 allows the player to choose among 2 commentators (Arabic or English), pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee develop a way to allow the play to choose between 2 engine audios (1- Current Season Engine Sound 2- Old Season Engine Sound V12 or V10) Honestly, I'm ashamed to play this game infront of my friends. The sound really sucks. Just like im playing racing games for kids.

Waiting for the supported wheel list. Project Cars recently announced support for Fanatec CSR on PS4, an amazing steering wheel that I'm not willing to change in the next couple years. And as far as I understood, wheel support on PS4 depends only on the game developers programming, since the console doesn't have the hardware limitations XOne does. So, I'm expecting PS4 Fanatec support on Codemaster's F1 2015 too!!

mattk127 said:
Will there be a split screen co-op championship mode? If not, is it something that could be added in future games?
is there going to be a offline co-op championship. like to play it with a mate when he comes round, rather than having to keep to go back to main menu each time

What are the best headsets to use that will allow me to do the engineer interaction gimmick? Obviously price is relevant but I wont use it for much else

it sounds good, but i hope this game fixes the simple problems, laggy online races and career mode getting stale very quickly. Also is there any reason why engineer interaction isn't on PC, and will there be realistic damage.

What are the best headsets to use that will allow me to do the engineer interaction gimmick? Obviously price is relevant but I wont use it for much else
The one which comes with your PS4 works perfectly, if you have one for your phone that will plug into your Dualshock 4 pad that might work too so no need to spend loads of money.

FTT-F1magic-FTT veremos que pasa con el juego.Sera verdad. O es más de lo mismo si es así mis felicitaciones a Codemaster y si no lo es pues nada es a lo que nos tienen acostumbrados. Saludos FTT-F1magic-FTT

Will there be any scenario mode? Will there be any restrictions in gamemodes when playing the F1 2014 season? Will the game support VR technology?

Will there be any scenario mode? Will there be any restrictions in gamemodes when playing the F1 2014 season? Will the game support VR technology?
We'll have loads more news on all of that and more in the next few weeks :)

I have alot of questions : 1 - Interlagos new layout in f1 2015 ? 2 - Voice commands in pc ? 3 - Will play anthem on the podium ? 4 - In multiplayer races will be replay available?

Hello , I am part of an Italian forum , where away from F1 2010 championships and we have fun with your formula 1 !! Please tell me that with F1 2015 there will be replays !! :) , Then we are interested in much the online multiplayer , there are some good news ?

Hello, Thanks for bringing us f1 2015 earlier, I think is better and we'll enjoy this game so much. But, what will happen with xbox 360 and ps3? I won't have any oppurtunity to play f1 2015, because I have the xbox 360.

Please tell me that you will finally implement the completely manual pitstop? And don't come up with the sophisms like "there are less experienced drivers who might not like it" and "there are not enough buttons" if manual pitlane control can be made so the player can switch it on or off there is no problem regarding point one and a pit limiter could easily be co-assigned to a button for like DRS (only activates limiter when in the pit entrence or whatever)