Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015. [Blog Comments]

Does it will support 3D display mode on PS4 (as it is on PC for older versions)? Thnks

Thats AMAZING news about F1 2015 - I really LOVE this game since 2012... But one thing  really disgusting me and this are some "STRANGE" racers in multiplayer - DEMOLITION derby boys:) ! What about some PENALTY POINTS? Usually these players witch makes only attacks on the track, and when they get some PENALTY they quit current game and thats all - I think if these boys get PENALTY POINTS and then for few days get some restriction, this can help.

Thats AMAZING news about F1 2015 - I really LOVE this game since 2012... But one thing  really disgusting me and this are some "STRANGE" racers in multiplayer - DEMOLITION derby boys:) ! What about some PENALTY POINTS? Usually these players witch makes only attacks on the track, and when they get some PENALTY they quit current game and thats all - I think if these boys get PENALTY POINTS and then for few days get some restriction, this can help.
they could implement a "bad sport" style of punishment so that all the "bad sports" end up playing with only other "badsports" like what they do in gta, does anyone from codies actually plays other games on consoles to get ideas? lol my bad :)

How about wheel support. Project Cars just announced that Fanatec will be supported on PS4, and PC and with a special wheel on the XO. Will Fanatec be supported on the PS4? This top brand left us in the dark long enough. Hope uou can clearify this. Good wheel support is a must have
We'll have more news on the supported wheel list closer to launch :)

How about session link like we had on the Xbox 360. On the Xbox One it seems this isn't supported anymore and you are only able to play LAN session when you have a decent Internet connection. That's not always the case, so playing through a hub or router without Internet connection has to be in the game. I hope this is supported ingame.

1. pleace implement manual pitstop 2. pleace realistic damage 3. are there going to be hymn at podest as well? 4. i really like that i will be able to interact with ingeneer by headset!!! there is also space of inproofment for following f1 games :) 5. thinks for future (they are probably very difficult to implement)C: individual driving (like maldonado more agressive or so)  6. you can have an impact on your followers and fans by driving, giving interviews etc.

Will the AI still be infuriating and stop on the apex of corners whilst being lapped. And also will the AI cars still be setting fastest laps at the end of tyre stints whilst you are just trying to make it to your next pistop???

will be there in new F1 2015 season and 2014 bonus season more player mehanical failures( flat tyre,engine problems,DRS problem, ERS problem, stuck in gear or brake failure and similar problems). please make it so.. it woluld be much better and more realistic.. thanks.. big hello from Croatia.. :) Kimi Raikkonen fan..

Available on Xbox 360? Wouldn't mind an update in crash helmet designs - a small matter but they are same ones in large part as the designs from F1 2011. Would be a great feature to allow users to create their own crash helmet designs on a four/five panel basis with basic things such as colours, font, shapes & flags and then put team decals on. Surely compared to the rest of the game that is quite straight-forward?

In career mode, do you get to choose your own number or use the one of the driver you replace? It's the small details that make a big impact

Why no love for PC on the voice control front? We talk too! Windows has support built in - just look at VoiceAttack! Otherwise though some really exciting stuff in there, roll on June!

Please oh please fix the skin on the 2014 McLaren. You're still using their testing livery? Come on... Update it.

Why no love for PC on the voice control front? We talk too! Windows has support built in - just look at VoiceAttack! Otherwise though some really exciting stuff in there, roll on June!
Windows voice control isn't designed to let developers integrate it into games; with consoles it is. I'm sure it could be done with sufficient effort or licensing 3rd party solutions, but in the meantime Windows users can probably use Tazti or, as you say, VoiceAttack.

Any word on if anything has been done to improve connection issues online? See a ton of disconnects on PS3 in our races.

Windows voice control isn't designed to let developers integrate it into games; with consoles it is. I'm sure it could be done with sufficient effort or licensing 3rd party solutions, but in the meantime Windows users can probably use Tazti or, as you say, VoiceAttack.
Ah that's interesting - I've never played around with it fully just seen a few MSDN articles. Its a shame though because VoiceAttack (or possibly Tazti, can't say I've used that before), can only send key presses through to the window and as a result you can only appear to do things in a context sensitive way and it's never quite been perfect. My experience was on Elite Dangerous, and it holds up well for basic operations, but anything more advanced (e.g. Requesting docking permission) and it doesn't really work. It's a real shame because a lot of the use cases that spring to mind and are pointed out would fall much more into that category. I just hope that if it's not going to be in the base PC game it can be modded in. Thanks for replying though - learnt something new!

In career mode, do you get to choose your own number or use the one of the driver you replace? It's the small details that make a big impact
I also think that this factor should be available in the game. So when you start your career it will have a screen saying: "Please choose your number" and have the screen with all the possible options. E.g. 2,15,16,18,23,24,,29,30,31,32,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66 (mine ;), 67,68,69,70,71,72,73,74,75,76,78,79,80,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97

I would like to see drivers change teams in career mode like Kimi to Mercedes or Nico in Ferrari or Vettel in Mclaren plus some young drivers getting debut drive after 1st season like Wehrlein. Some realistic car problems like Engine failure or Gearbox issue or Tire puncture would be fantastic as well.