Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015. [Blog Comments]

I will remand you that PS3 i sold in 80 million units, PS4 only 18 millions. F1 2015 -> PS3

Hello people at codemasters. I've liked the F1 games since 2012 my question is can it be preorder here in North America. I'm in the United States

@codemasters @Formula1game .Hi, will gamers have the ability to actually control the cars during pitstops, IE limiter etc. cant wait.

Hello Guys...Great Work...Looks like the game is going to be amazing..but what about publishing a trailer?? Last years F1 2014 the trailer came out nearly 2 months back...This year its not yet come out...Really want to see the game in action!!!

As much as ive loved every F1 game, dating back as far as i can remember, I think that Codemasters have really shot them self in the foot with F1 2015, and having no Career mode, as people have said hopfully will come with an update to allow this pretty soon. or maybe its time for Codemasters to let go of F1, and give the rights to a company that can give Racing fans what they want :) just a thought :)

Can I get an Authoritative answer to my Question here? Is F1 2015 for PS4 going to support the Fanatec ClubSport V2 Base and Pedals? I'm in the market to buy a simulator wheel and if I'm going to pay near a grand for something it may as well be the best. Sorry Thrustmaster your pedals aren't quite up to spec. ie: no load cell braking.

They've said they won't release the list of supported wheels while they're still fixing bugs in one or two wheel drivers that may or may not get done in time. So I'm afraid, as with everything else, we'll have to wait.

Will f1 2015 come out on XBOX 360 PLZZZZ RESPOND I LOVE F1 GAME SERIES AND I DOBT WANT F1 2014 TO BE. My last

One of the first driving games i couldn't playing was codemasters 'TOCA' which for me seemed a ground breaking title,well ahead of its time,i'm looking forward to this one.

k9recon said:
One of the first driving games i couldn't stop playing was codemasters 'TOCA' which for me seemed a ground breaking title,well ahead of its time,i'm looking forward to this one.

Will the new F1 2015 for Xbox One, support the Mad Catz Pro Racing Force Feedback Wheel? Thanks for your assistance.

On behalf of millions of F1 fans: No proper career = No sale How a developer can be so stupid is beyond me. No wonder everyone is jumping ship...... including your own CEO. You guys better pray Dirt Rally makes up for the losses.

So... Do you have the support list for force feedback wheels for the Xbox ONE platform?

On behalf of millions of F1 fans: No proper career = No sale How a developer can be so stupid is beyond me. No wonder everyone is jumping ship...... including your own CEO. You guys better pray Dirt Rally makes up for the losses.
No proper career?? Please explain.

Instead of remove CAREER mode how about made it more shiny CAREER mode with multiplayer option. So you can start a brand new career mode in multiplayer. I would say players would like to play career mode with friend(s). Like there is 4 friends who would like to play together and they could play career mode together instead of just a single race or Co-op championship i personality would vote for Multiplayer Career Mode. Where you can fight with friends for team contracts and get good team for you. Just a TiP

Instead of remove CAREER mode how about made it more shiny CAREER mode with multiplayer option. So you can start a brand new career mode in multiplayer. I would say players would like to play career mode with friend(s). Like there is 4 friends who would like to play together and they could play career mode together instead of just a single race or Co-op championship i personality would vote for Multiplayer Career Mode. Where you can fight with friends for team contracts and get good team for you. Just a TiP
I think that would be difficult to sell as an attractive feature. Implementing it in to the actual game would possibly be quite easy, but difficulty would be when one of the players aren't there, what would happen? Would you still be able continue in career mode? Would the missing player be made up of AI, but is so then how fair would that be? Would the player just remain in the pit, so one less car on the track, one less human player which then lowers interactive fun between the other players. This would then limit the playability lifespan of the game. Previously I have created a multiplayer season with the standard multiplayer option. We created a website with standings, news and the run down of events in the previous race along with track info and dates for all upcoming races. This was highly successful and with a rule book being written which contained info from what would happen if you couldn't make a race to major accidents on the first 2 laps ensured that interest remained throughout. This is a much better option as you then have complete customisable options for your friends.

I have been reading so many comments on the blog attacking CM for removing Career Mode and inserting a brand new Championship Mode. I understand that you then have to drive as one of the real F1 drivers and not your own name, but I also understand why they have done this. If they are going to immerse you in to the game and elicit pure feelings of excitement and tension that actual F1 one produces by creating the telecast and interview areas etc within the game then this is a welcome change. It also appears that this will remove ALL assists and force the player in to Helmet Cam. This to me is a fantastic upgrade to the game, at last a real life sim racer. Sony completely destroyed the brand during it's PS outings, and CM have done an amazing job in turning that around. Each year on the 360 was an improvement, and I think the ONE/PS4 and PC platforms with take a gargantuan leap forwards. I can only hope that CM can secure the rights for a further term. In conclusion I think CM deserve some breathing space, I would rather have a complete F1 game released slightly later (and staggered), rather than a great game plagued with bugs.

Fazeeshsn said:
Will F1 2015 be available for PS3?
It's not available for Xbox 360, so it will not be available for PS3 either sadly.