Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015. [Blog Comments]

I think not having a proper Career mode where you can be yourself is really disappointing and I really want it to be back either as an update to F1 2015 or re included into F1 2016 for me not having the proper career mode will make the game not as good as it should be Im really dissappointed. I how ever love the introduction of voice recognition, podium, interviews and formation laps and hope that Career Mode can come back and include these inclusions that would be fantastic
Just wait until the game comes out. I think the Championship Mode is going to be so much better and will immerse the player in to the F1 experience like never before!

I'm getting together a list of people in the UK or Europe who want to be part of an online multiplayer season for the new F1 game on Xbox ONE. it won't start as soon as the game comes out, but it will be for dedicated professional racers.

No assists and 100% race length.

If you're interested please email me with your gamertag to admin@xor.one and I will respond with more information and how exactly it would work

Thanks!

New online racing community for F1 2015 on Xbox ONE. Check it out and be part of something truly amazing. www.xor.one

Shame they're not making a version for PS3, really enjoyed playing all of the F1 games, guess i'll be of the those sad people who won't upgrade to a PS4 and i'll miss out on future F1 games

Hello, for Roumania is it available pre order with the special metal case? Thank you!

The most shitty game ever seen on pc I can't run the Pro mod i can't run the Championship mode Online is giving trouble. waisted money

Xbox 360 gamepad for PC is not operational. steering left and right works, but Cannot accelerate or brake. switching between presets 1 &2 sometimes resets it, but otherwise it's buggy and not playable.

PS4. I am having trouble every time I set my driving controls to 'custom.' Camera angles change inexplicably and the whole screen starts jittering. Please help as I have not been able to play the game yet because of this

Even bought freaking new Memory 16 GB and still this stupid game for pc is still crap SOoo slow with Pro mode can't drive there championship mode Cant drive there realy waisted money give it back

When I try to run this game I have a problem. The screen goes black and looks like it could eventually load. So I had a thought. Maybe because my computer is 4 years old and isn't on the best Graphics card maybe I can change the graphics without having to be in game. Is there a way to do this in the F1 2015 folder in

(windows start > Computer > Os:C (C Drive) > Program files (x86) > Steam > steam apps > Common > F1 2015) If that helps

Maybe there is a graphics folder ???

If you can help me it would mean the world to me as I have been waiting for this game for ages :)

Yours
Haggis

PS4 most of the times the screen is jittering like hell and as a result i end up on barriers. It makes the game unplayable! There are these kind of bugs and jitters everywhere in the game...please update..

It needs updating big time multilayer is very buggy you can finish last but still end up on the podium, you never know your true position untill race end, what a laugh your stuck in second when coming out of the pits, lag ,when you hit another car you get spun and have damage but the Ai drivers just carry on as nothing has happened and that's just a few things I could carry on and on but people would probably get board as i have got of your game already it should of been free in the ps store not £50 of peoples hard earned why release such a pile of crap I know it's a new game just released but come on.

I have all of F1 codemasters game collection for PS3. Unfortunately they don't care about the people how don't have opportunity to upgrade to PS4 :-( Now, after this years I have to break the year sequence. :-( Once I told them to make an update to the game with newer circuits or newer cars to play, or too make payable add-ons to the game... don't break the enthusiasm of PS3 gamers for playing F1.

Unbelievable!!!! - no safety car - car's setup limited - no carreer - i like pro season...but how many people can play this level?!?! And most IMPORTANT: why the f1's official game have the worst multiplayer system ever seen?!?! Hopper session mean that you hope to play?!?! Luckly the custom invitational lobby work...but...ehehehe... how do i meet people if there isn't a FINDER?! Genial!!! Next time i'll wait before buy a game the first day.and i agree with bommer...50£! PLEASE FOR US,AND FOR YOURSELVES, DO SOMETHING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!it's like a ferrari(toro rosso is more appropriated) with a simca's engine!!!!! For all the ps4 players my account is JRBarmaz81...join to race!

How is the car setup limited? It offers the same or more options than all CM's previous F1 games. (Other than the lack of brake bias adjustment in the garage on consoles, which is an odd oversight, but you can still adjust it on-track.)

I firstly have to say how good this game feels compared to last year. A vast improvement all round. As you guessed there is a BUT, and amassive BUT at that. Why why why why why is co-op season NOT on the game????? It was the reason why I liked the game so much. To play a full season with my mate, and the option to save after each race had been completed. You have removed the best feature in my opinion. CODEMASTERS believe me when I say. You have ruined my favourite game. I was so excited for this release. Please update and add co-op season !!!!!

If they added co-op back tomorrow, it would still be horrible. They've got a whole heap of bugs to fix with the general online gameplay first.