Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015. [Blog Comments]

As my post I totally agree wildcat the game is broke to broke to be released the games testers must be on some serious amounts of drugs to think that it was fit for release anyone wanting to join in and try having some fun races add i-am-bommer there is around 7 of us that play f1 at the moment it would be nice to have more

had a few issues at first with frame rates. but seems to have sorted itself out. ? some nice ffb effects. but different. wheel feels light in some places. but not bad.

I'm having weather issues in Shanghai and Spain the race started out dry the the track started getting wet my pit called me in to get intermediat tires but there was no rain falling and it still looked sunny

Are you going to fix this game ? When will you let us know what your going to do about the multiplayer ? What's going on?

Dear all, i bought F1 2015 for PS4 and i must say i really like the game! The feeling of speed and the emotion of driving an F1 rocket it's all there and it's great. So i'm an happy customer but .... .... why you removed all that content from previous games??? The career mode was awesome, really really nice. I'm playing F1 2013 on pc and it's so nice to have all these career details, compete with other drivers starting from a small team and ranking up. And you had all there, "ready", it was already very very good. You just needed to replicate it in F1 2015 and it would have been fantastic. So i don't really buy the argument "we didn't have the time to put the career mode as we want it to be great", it was already great... And the other things as well, the "test for young drivers" was so cute! I hope you can bring all of this content back in F1 2016.... ;-) best, Max

Что с управлением в F1 2015 для PC? Настроить управление на руле невозможно. Эту часть можно было оставить так же, как и в прошлой версии. Разочарован сильно, если в ближайшее время не исправят, то затребую вернуть деньги и больше вообще не стану покупать продукцию этого производителя.

Guys we need to look at heaps of issues on the PS4 1 AI. Not really working , ramming from behind knocking you off the track. 2 T300 wheel issues , after update some button clashes and FFB needs to be looked at 3 T300 wheel you can't remap with out changing to unknown wheel. 4 speed up of graphics then game comes back causing car to crash . There are more but I love the game but it needs so much work to fix. Please advise on the issues I have found , are you a wear of them and are you working on fixing them?

Can you tell me when this game is going to be updated and if it will be done on line. I have been using F1 since 2010 and find that this latest is a complete waste of money as it stands. It seems that it has been rushed out because you did not do one for xbox one for 2014 and have included that in the new game in place of career mode and everything that went with it. PLEASE say that you are going to bring this back or probably like many others this will be the last game i purchase

It's already been updated 3 times for PC and once for PS4. First Xbox One patch is still in the works. Don't expect new features in the patches though, just bugfixes and occasional car updates.

The fact Codemasters released this title in its current state was a filthy thing to do. I downloaded this game directly from the Xbox One market place at a cost of £49.99 expecting a complete game. Instead it felt like id paid all that money to be involved in a Beta test. DONT YOU EVEN HAVE LIVE TESTERS ANYMORE???? Codies are meant to be experts in this field, surely one of the development team should have picked up on a few of the bugs, I mean most of them are not exactly subtle...... It seems to me developers are taking advantage of the fact they can release an unfinished product and then patch it, sorry i mean finish it properly on the fly. Im also guessing they wait and see if demand is high enough before they even bother doing that. Top and bottom of it is, just like EA with Fifa, Codies have a monopoly on F1, with no serious competition they can do what ever they like and its us, the end users that suffer.

Codies are meant to be experts in this field, surely one of the development team should have picked up on a few of the bugs,
I'm quite sure the development team were well aware of the bugs, and are probably as disgusted as we are at a lot of them. Unfortunately, at most software companies, the development team don't get to decide when the product ships, especially when they've already slipped by a month.
Im also guessing they wait and see if demand is high enough before they even bother doing that.
Well, the good news is that demand was pretty high, if the UK charts are anything to go by. So let's hope that gives them some extra incentive.

ola, tenho certa duvida a respeito do f1 2015,para ps4... quero compartilha com vc minha duvida eu estou jogando o jogo, mais nao sei como usar a modalidade para se comunicar com engenheiro, bom é isso galara se alguem souber me explica agradeço muito..valeu

You should hang your heads in shame Codemasters for releasing this absolute load of garbage. £40 odd spent on this and I've never felt so ripped off, you've robbed us all. The cars look and feel good, but that's as good as this game gets. I've downloaded the ''new patch''for the PS4 which was said to fix so many bugs. News flash Codemasters, it hasn't!!! Why at every circuit does the screen rip? Why do the Mercs have bright grey tyres when they're more than 3 secs in front of you? Why don't the AI suffer tyre wear? Don't tell me they do, it's a lie! Did a full distance race at Monaco, my first pit stop was scheduled for lap 36. I know how to look after my tyres but couldn't even get to lap 20 without the tyres being totally shot to pieces. Hamilton was in front of me, lost his front wing on the first lap, pitted and did 77 laps on a set of primes and strangely won the race. Don't tell me that doing 77 laps on ''one'' set of tyres is possible, it's complete nonsense! No drive through or stop and go pens, which is shocking, just crap time pens. No safety car, no red flags and cars seem to be totally reliable. Where's the mechanical breakdowns and electrical failures? Don't say that's rare in F1 these days, cause it isn't. This game will never be fixed and the best thing to do for anyone that has a copy is to put it in the bin, best place for it. I will NEVER spend money on a Codemasters product again. Last rant, I think it is absolutely disgusting that Codemasters never reply to anyone unless it's to someone who's praising them. Sell, sell, sell!!! Then give it the silent treatment once they've released their garbage. You will lose a lot of customers after this shambles, mark my words!

Adding to my last comment. Realised that the Mercs tyres aren't grey at all, they're driving on bloody rims!!! If the Mercs are more than a couple of seconds in front you can see the rims. On a long straight you can notice it. The AI don't get out of your way when lapping them, they don't get out of your way when you're on a flying lap in qualy and they're on an in or out lap. Oh, and they like to ram you off the track and get absolutely no punishment whatsoever! Instead us (the player) get the penalty for doing nothing wrong. If your hearts not in it Codemasters, give the license to someone who will do it justice.

F1 2015 is completely shocking i have never played an f1 simulation this bad. in my eyes EA Sports should take over the game making of it like they used to have it. you would of thought codemasters would listen to all the complaints about the game and done a patch/update to satisfy there customers that spend there hard earned money on this so they can make there millions of £'s. come on codemasters your meant to know what your doing but from the complaints i have seen and from what i have experienced from the game it looks like you don't know what your doing or your just out to upset a lot of people. Create a patch to fix all the bugs and install a career mode and satisfy your customers or i will be very suprised if you sell 10,000 of the 2016 game as you would of annoyed so many people. Some people have already told me they are not buying f1 2016.

I cant even get onto an online race it says its found a lobby and just puts me back to the starting menu and does nothing the game has got to be one of the worst.

F1 2015 xbox one , Well Mucked it up this time , spent on new Xbox plus the Game , what a load of crap , I have been a f1 gamer since Geof Hammond Dos based gaming ,but this takes the biscuit codemasters, get your act together and put back what been taken OUT and PUT IT RIGHT, now going to look at Rallying should be more enjoyable than F1,NO EMAIL, NO SEASONS,SCREEN TEARS< Just POOR QUALITY NOT WORTH THE MONEY,IF I COULD GET A REFUND AND OTHERS YOU BE OUT OF F! GAMING FOREVER, hard to take in, just look at the comments and LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES.

I don't know what the hell you lot are doing at Codemaster's and I very much doubt you know what you're doing yourselves! Downloaded the 2nd patch for the PS4, 3rd if you count the release day patch and yet most problems don't seem to have been rectified. Certain problems have been fixed though but unfortunitely other things in the game seem to have broken whilst fixing other small problems. Everytime Hamilton qualifies Crofty keeps saying after each session that Hamilton's been knocked out, when in fact he's finished top in every session. When Hamilton get's pole or the Mercs finish a 1/2 in qualy, Crofty always comes out with the baffling line that the Red Bulls have finished 1/2 with Riciardo on pole when that's not the case, and if a Merc wins a race for some strange reason Crofty says that it's a 1/2 finish for Red Bull with Riciardo coming 1st. Sort it out Codemaster's, you're making a right meal out of this game. It's so pathetic it's laughable

Hey Guys. I'm actually loving the game. haven't played the other F1 games yet but yeah anyway. Is it possible that Nurburing or Imola F1 track will ever be added as DLC. I know its not part of 2014/2015 season but is their possibility they could be added as an extra in future?

rsdlewis said:
I don't know what the hell you lot are doing at Codemaster's and I very much doubt you know what you're doing yourselves! Downloaded the 2nd patch for the PS4, 3rd if you count the release day patch and yet most problems don't seem to have been rectified. Certain problems have been fixed though but unfortunitely other things in the game seem to have broken whilst fixing other small problems. Everytime Hamilton qualifies Crofty keeps saying after each session that Hamilton's been knocked out, when in fact he's finished top in every session. When Hamilton get's pole or the Mercs finish a 1/2 in qualy, Crofty always comes out with the baffling line that the Red Bulls have finished 1/2 with Riciardo on pole when that's not the case, and if a Merc wins a race for some strange reason Crofty says that it's a 1/2 finish for Red Bull with Riciardo coming 1st. Sort it out Codemaster's, you're making a right meal out of this game. It's so pathetic it's laughable