Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015. [Blog Comments]

Sadly I have to agree.....poor Crofty!! Just finished off a full Championship in Expert mode, and since that patch it became quite annoying hearing the same thing, not only in Practice session, but also through Qualifying sessions.  Wish it was true, as Hamilton coming first all the time was a bit of a bore, except at Sochi when a very unexpected incident happened when he clipped Raikkonen and spun taking out his fellow team mate Rosberg, allowing me (as Bottas) to go on and win. Yayyyyyyyy!!

This is a weird thing that just started happening for me but if, "IF" I get out front I get blue flags until I'm passed by second place. Usually Hamilton and then he drives off and I lose. I suppose I should expect this sort of bug from this game. Anyone else have this?

Why the silent treatment on Facebook and Twitter since the Belgium GP Codemasters? 3 patches we've had on the PS4 and the game is still very much broken! Where's the new liveries? You said on the run up to release that liveries would be updated on a regular basis should a teams livery change. Surprise surprise, you've not done it. Anyway, back to my first question. Why the silent treatment to everyone? Is it because you don't care about the good folk who went out and paid £40 FOR A GAME THAT DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY? Have you given up? I want an answer Codemasters!!! The least you can do is show some respect and have the decency to reply to the good people who went out and bought your game. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I don't think Codemaster's bother to look at customers comments, certainly not on here anyway. That fat shit Lee Williams is now EA's community manager.

Não consigo mais jogar no multiplayer depois da atualização do xbox. Entro na sessão e volta para tela inicial do jogo. Nem criar uma sessão eu consigo. Me ajudem!!!

Thanks for taking this opportunity to converse about this, I feel fervently about this and I like learning about this subject. Please, as you gain facts, please update this blog with more information. I have found it extremely useful. If you love gaming for unity games kindly visit…. mobile app development

We need to put more stuff into it like engine blow up break by wire problems electrical problems and more power can we have all that in f12015 please thank you code master

I loved earlier iterations of f1. My son and I race wheel to wheel all the time, we absolutely love the f1 games. I bought 2015 for my xbone yesterday. No splitscreen. No refunds either. So my son and I will have to find another game and code masters is, until they offer splitscreen again, is dead to me. Not providing splitscreen on a console racing game? Guys, no excuses, this is dumb, I am disappointed.

What is the point of putting it onto Xbox One and PS4. Now people with the versions before that are gonna have to start making money and try to get those consoles. You really should have put it on Xbox 360, PS3, PS4 and PC. The way it used to be..

Fifa 16 for example they still kept it on Xbox 360, PS3,PS4 and PC...

JMRM71 said:

I have all of F1 codemasters game collection for PS3. Unfortunately they don't care about the people how don't have opportunity to upgrade to PS4 :-( Now, after this years I have to break the year sequence. :-(
Once I told them to make an update to the game with newer circuits or newer cars to play, or too make payable add-ons to the game... don't break the enthusiasm of PS3 gamers for playing F1.

Innit fam so annoying... Now I only have 2010 - 2014

What is the point of putting it onto Xbox One and PS4. Now people with the versions before that are gonna have to start making money and try to get those consoles. You really should have put it on Xbox 360, PS3, PS4 and PC. The way it used to be..

Fifa 16 for example they still kept it on Xbox 360, PS3,PS4 and PC...
I agree. Where is the N64 version, Codemasters?