Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 update 1.04 Still crashing on PC

Question

Hello, F1 as the title states is still crashing on PC. It simply just quits without any debugging or crash report. Also, the photo being very dark is still not fixed although it wasn't mentioned in the fix. Basically, if I chose a shutter setting other than 1/8000s the image is very very dark and unusable. And third, the rule states that fuel load in F2 is locked, however, I cannot actively change fuel mixture while on track. There is no indication what is lean or rich. I end my race with more than 4+ laps of fuel. Have these been addressed or are the fixes still to come? 

1 answer to this question

+ 1 on the Shutter Speed. I found out that, if you have terminal damage and at the replay if you have flashbacks (on), the shutter speed effects/rendering works normally. Currently if you want to use the shutter speed effect to create screenshots, firstly you need to terminal damage your car and try at the following replay and only.

Screenshot I did today with the shutter speed working, only just while in a replay after terminal damage. This effect currently is bugged when the user would be normally using it (while racing or at a manual replay of a session).

I hope a fix soon.

20190703150116_1.jpg