Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 : A game not finish....???

My last topic was closed because my google translate have translate (English => French) because i'm french and i don't see that when i have send my message '-' 

Hi,

Sorry for my english and my mistakes in english, i'm french.

(details : I play PC with steam)

i don't play a lot at F1 but this time i have tested and I have noticed several things.....

1) All animation of the pit stop it's not finish !!!, when you arrives in front of your team, the car turn so strong and not smooth. when you go out of stands the car turn so brutally and not smooth, the pilot don't turn the steering wheel, the weels don't turn good and smooth to go out.

2) In the end of the line of pit stop, it's really hell. Either, i have the control of my car to late and i fail my curves, my brake and others, OR anothers cars hit me and i do a spin or i broke my front wing. It's very angry me this moment.

4) The IA it's crazy : In my career mode the difficulty of the IA is 60 for me. the AI does not hesitate to put me out. In the race, the IA don't hesitate to push me in the curves '-' when the IA want to overtake, it's always tight. I must always be careful not to touch another car but the other cars touch me without worries. The IA is stupid ?

5) Why the FIA don't exist for the IA ? when i touch a little bit another car, i have a warning and other, but when the IA hit me, or spin me no problem for they....

6) It's me or i don't see the degradations of the tires ? When in my menu the degradations of my tires is 50 %, in my car my tires is so clean '-'

7) We don't see a lot of details as the degradations of track ? It's also so clean.... '-' I have my video config in max but i think, i don't see that. We don't really see the curves of car in the track, or the pieces of tires in the track.....or that kind of details '-' 

8 When i play with the Directx 12 mode, the game crash at a time.... '-'

9 We don't have a lot of personnalization of your elmet, your protection.... 

10 The interview it's a little bit FASSTTT, i can't read all of possibility quietly when i must choose '-' 

For me it's a really good game, i like a lot drive the car, the good sensations with car and the beauty of the game ! But please, fix all of that T_T !!!

Thanks and good race 😄

You can extend the time limit for your answer in the interviews in the menu. 

Edited by Andrew210227

1) pit stop animation are a lil bit weird, that is correct. but it is what it is...because its a automatic move (as soon as you cross the Pit Lane everything is pre-programmed)

2) not feeling it...

3) point 3 is missing :D

4) The AI is very smart this year, i have many nice battles. I like it.

5) thats 100% true...

6) optical change is necessary

7) same as 6... you are right.

8) can`t say anything on that, playing on PS4

9) it is what it is man...

10) there is a option where you can extend the time or completly turn it off.

• Agree 1

Pit stop animations are an atrocious piece of ****, it's been like that since F1 2010.... Codemasters are lazy. The OP is right about everything, he have very good points.

I would add that we're badly missing a training where the AI difficulty adapt to the player and set itself automatically at the right value depending on the player time in qualifications. Since the AI isn't constant, it's ridiculous having to change value between each race, it's a pain in the *** process.

Edited by jayp666

Thank you Andrew210227 and 2Pacalypse for the extend the limit time for answer the interviews.

ahahahaha yes the point 3 !!!! 3) Why we have just 2-3 race of F2 ? '-' Isn't a complet season and for that, i didn't feel the real passion for the story with " my rival " and " my old teammate "...... It's really a shame to introduce the F2 but it is only a tiny bit. For me the ultimate dream of the game F1. It's have a real story from the beginning, we create a character and we make a real story. We start with the karting, and we go up for the next stage (Karting, stage and academie, formule 4, formule Renault, formule 3/GP3, Super Formula, Formule 2, and the final Formule 1). All of your decisions it's important for your futur career in F1 for the sponsors, the team, your rivals, and other. A real story to become F1 Drive (for the career mode) and for the other mode you can choose your race, your model of cars etc... a complet game with F1 the best of the best in the final.

I have noticed the bot go out a little bit of the best path. Why the bot isn't not more random with his driving ? The driving of the bot it's too perfect. I don't see the bot fail the curves, fail a braking. A little bit mechanical problem with the car for the bot. My first race career in F1, always Bottas still had a mechanical problem between lap 7 to 11.

2Pacalypse 4) The AI is very smart this year, i have many nice battles. I like it. "

Maybe yes, but not enough to have a real random race .... 😥

2Pacalypse 1) pit stop animation are a lil bit weird, that is correct. but it is what it is...because its a automatic move (as soon as you cross the Pit Lane everything is pre-programmed)

Yes, and i don't understand why the pit stop it's so automatic. Even you go out of the stand, you can't to take out the car yourself. For me pit stop and go out of the stand, it's also a important part of the race but here it's automatic.

I would add that we're badly missing a training where the AI difficulty adapt to the player and set itself automatically at the right value depending on the player time in qualifications. Since the AI isn't constant, it's ridiculous having to change value between each race, it's a pain in the *** process.

Yes, you are right. I think that the AI can be even more worked, less predictable, you also take into account in the race rather than just the best trajectory

151/5000

On 7/3/2019 at 11:41 PM, Andrew210227 said:

You can extend the time limit for your answer in the interviews in the menu. 

Yeah you could even turn the timer off if you wish at least in 18 haven't checked in 19 yet as I've not started career yet but I assume you still can

2 minutes ago, sjsharp2010 said:

Yeah you could even turn the timer off if you wish at least in 18 haven't checked in 19 yet as I've not started career yet but I assume you still can

I also found out last week you can actually ‘no comment’ a question. Literally never noticed that before.

10 minutes ago, Andrew210227 said:

I also found out last week you can actually ‘no comment’ a question. Literally never noticed that before.

yeah I noticed that last year as Aarava does that sometimes in his career vids