Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 official informaton youtube video

Is a full race weekend on offer I wonder? This could win me back if only.
what like fp1 and 2? tbh im not to bothered by the single player aspects that gets boring real fast, i have much enjoyment with online

Each to there own I'd say. I hope online gets better in 2015. I'd be doubly happy if so.
I usually do 1 season of career and by then I'm bored of it, but online seeing as I do setup videos and leagues I prefer online

I think offline is more important since online is generally rife with morons.
tbh offline gets very repetitive very fast but for online u can get good competition even if most players like to ram you off or drive dirty but when you get good players together u can have great fun. i get alot of fun from doing online quali and finding the fastest setups (that i put on my channel) so i prefer online much more

Offline career mode would be great if you could work with your team to improve the car. Instead of just random R&D that you usually dont need at that time. Then FP1 and FP2 would come in handy, to test parts. You're teammate could help too and you can agree or disagree with the direction the team takes, which would then help towards renewing your contact. 

I wouldnt be suprised if after all this extra development time and anticipation its essentially a f1 2014 reskin. These games currently feel dry as a dead dingos donger, prove me wrong Codemasters I dare you to take that step

I wouldnt be suprised if after all this extra development time and anticipation its essentially a f1 2014 reskin. These games currently feel dry as a dead dingos donger, prove me wrong Codemasters I dare you to take that step
I agree with you, it sounds a hell of a lot better than 2014 although it couldn't really get worse, tbh if it turns out to be a bad game codies can't hide behind the "the consoles not got enough memory" etc etc but I have a good feeling about 2015 hopefully I'm right

automa said:
softy94 said:

Exciting news,but, it will not make me spend 300+ on a next gen console until i've seen it up and running on here and youtube. This will be the first one not bought on release day.
You can buy a PC instead. A little more resources are required, but it pays off much more. :wink: 

automa said:
softy94 said:

Exciting news,but, it will not make me spend 300+ on a next gen console until i've seen it up and running on here and youtube. This will be the first one not bought on release day.
i agree and im the same im gonna see peoples thoughts first before buying after the shambles that was 2014

softy94 said:
anyone else wanna tell me what you think?
I think Codemasters F1 games are as dry as a dead dingo's donger, and they are on borrowed time to re-hydrate their efforts.

softy94 said:
anyone else wanna tell me what you think?
I think Codemasters F1 games are as dry as a dead dingo's donger, and they are on borrowed time to re-hydrate their efforts.
hahaha fair point, tbh i think 2015 will make of break it for fans now with the new gen there cant really be any excuses for it having game breaking bugs or just a complete copy of previous versions of the game like 2014 was (but somehow was worse than 2013) and tbh if 2015 is not a step up i wont be buying anymore

automa said:
softy94 said:

You can buy a PC instead. A little more resources are required, but it pays off much more. :wink: 

il be getting 2015 on ps4 but im saving up for a PC aswell 

automa said:
softy94 said:

il be getting a pc once i have enough money they are much better but il be getting 2015 on ps4 

guys this video now has 1000 views i know for many of you it wont means much but just want to say thank you for all of you who checked it out :smiley: 

1200 views :) if u want me to do more info videos on F1 2015 let me know either on this thread or on the comment section of the video

no disrespect  softy94 but 1200 view is good but when you have more dislikes then likes by 50% you need to think about that, and recording your screen with a mobile in 2015 really... 
only reason you have them 1200 views is from your title of your post in this forum 
but good luck 

no disrespect  softy94 but 1200 view is good but when you have more dislikes then likes by 50% you need to think about that, and recording your screen with a mobile in 2015 really... 
only reason you have them 1200 views is from your title of your post in this forum 
but good luck 
tbh atm i cant record hd as iv not got a capture device once i get my ps4 it will b better,  being a small channel likes and sislikes dont really bother me people can like or dislike if they choose. as for only getting that many views thanks to posting on here that may or may not be true BUT this is for codies f1 games and relevant stuff so it was a good place to post