Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

Codemasters is just taking the Mickey now!

@Bobino12 okéy then... 

😂 For you to make such a comment leads me to believe you have never raced iRacing or any other real sim. Maybe you’re only able to compare to GtSport or Forza but in any any case that really is beside the point. Where in my post did you read that I complained or brought up the physics of the game?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Swift747 said:

This thread is nothing todo with handling models. 

But everything else under the Sun.

Irony.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

But everything else under the Sun.

Irony.

So, let’s stick to all the stuff under the ☀️ 

Codemasters rebranding a feature with additional options without actually thinking it through?!

I am schocked, this has NEVER happened before! *kappa*

• Haha 2

On 7/7/2019 at 5:05 AM, Gussie said:

So, let’s stick to all the stuff under the ☀️ 

Sure, no problem.  After rereading the long and original post, starting with the vague title, it seems there is a problem with Leagues and the F1 wheel. 

The Fanatec F1 rim is not a Codemasters issue. It is an Xbox issue, as discussed numerous times. 

And the League shortcomings have been discussed numerous times, also.

:classic_cool: <---- sunglasses

12 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

Sure, no problem.  After rereading the long and original post, starting with the vague title, it seems there is a problem with Leagues and the F1 wheel. 

The Fanatec F1 rim is not a Codemasters issue. It is an Xbox issue, as discussed numerous times. 

And the League shortcomings have been discussed numerous times, also.

:classic_cool: <---- sunglasses

Ok, well first of all, the Fanatec issue IS a Codemasters issue and no one else! They have everything from Fanatec and Sony but couldn’t be bothered to code it in. So please at least have your facts right before you put your sunnies on and roll your eyes and throw in your very important 2cents worth into a discussion. 

I actually have correspondence from Fanatec saying as much. Which is why I have brought it up and am totally annoyed with codemasters for disregarding and giving the “Official Partner” title such little regard. The questions were asked over and over leading up to the release of the game in regards to if the wheel and all the encoders were going to 100% compatible but they never had the balls to answer. Just as they have show that they have no balls to answer or defend themselves in these forums which they own. 

As for the League shortcomings being discussed numerous times before. Last time I checked this was my thread and I didn’t make any rules or certainly haven’t forced you to comment or discuss on anything. So thankyou  so much for your useless input and keeping my thread active and prominent.

😎🤙

• Agree 1