Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

60 Seconds is too short for Highlight Reel

Just an idea can we have an option for how long we want our highlight reel would go from 1 minute to 5 minutes cause there's some parts of my races where something happen that's leading to the next but gets cut just to fit 60 seconds and I would kindly ask if we could have the option to set how long we want our highlight reels to last?

Just get rid of this useless feature and instead add the chance to save and edit replays. I raced in Monaco 2 days ago, the only good thing that happened (an overtake at Mirabeau Haute) wasn't in the highlights...

Yes bcs in highlights have to be everything like others cars, crashes etc. Not only player car

Oh, and please, if you don't want to add nothing of what suggested above, please please give us at least the chance to turn off that annoying music. I want to meet the man that came with the idea of adding this annoying music to the highlights:classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, BluRacer7 said:

Just an idea can we have an option for how long we want our highlight reel would go from 1 minute to 5 minutes cause there's some parts of my races where something happen that's leading to the next but gets cut just to fit 60 seconds and I would kindly ask if we could have the option to set how long we want our highlight reels to last?

Yeah 1 minute is too short may be in the range of 2-5 will be better!

It should also show cockpit footage of us overtaking. It does show this but very rarely, for me anyways..

Some onboards should be good just look at highlights of real f1 codies

I feel this is very disappointing.  Tried it out , thought brilliant but when I watched it .. It was actually very poor highlights with annoying music . Shame , could of been an exceptional feature