Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enhanced understeer on or off?

24 minutes ago, BluntRS said:

TV Pod is a assist for Noobs, Proximinty Arrows is a assist for Noobs, Circuit map the list goes on,

However good luck finding YouTube channels with players that use none of the above,

What view do you use ?

Well....

i have to disagree about the procimity arrows. Console players don't have 3 screens, so mirrors are not visible, and switching like craze to look back i think will get me crazy. 

I use the arrows because I hate to cut someone off online who's making a nice overtake, or be responisble for eliminoating someone who i didn't know was there when I have to tool to prevent en avoid that.

17 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

Well....

i have to disagree about the procimity arrows. Console players don't have 3 screens, so mirrors are not visible, and switching like craze to look back i think will get me crazy. 

I use the arrows because I hate to cut someone off online who's making a nice overtake, or be responisble for eliminoating someone who i didn't know was there when I have to tool to prevent en avoid that.

Visual aids are assists, so nothing to disagree about.

Maybe would be cool if all assists were actually in the assists menu so when you choose ELITE it actually gives you the most realistic experience possible. I didn't even consider this an assist. Now I do. Of course ELITE should also enforce cockpit cam! 

:classic_laugh:

37 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

Maybe would be cool if all assists were actually in the assists menu so when you choose ELITE it actually gives you the most realistic experience possible. I didn't even consider this an assist. Now I do. Of course ELITE should also enforce cockpit cam! 

:classic_laugh:

Would encourage more players online imo, 

Let the players decide what restrictions apply to the lobby, one size doesnt fit all, with the licence in unranked, ranked makes no sence to me.

4 hours ago, AlexTT said:

Well....

If you are using a realistic FOV for cockpit view I agree with @AlexTT. Since you don't have access to the mirrors you have a severe handicap. The proximity arrows at least compensate a little for having such a critical feature removed. 

Again the mirrors are perfectly useable, they havent been removed from the car 🤣

Anyone that disagrees, well I dont know what game your playing but its not F1 2019.

4 hours ago, BluntRS said:

Visual aids are assists, so nothing to disagree about.

Depends on how you use them. For me it's to be aware of my surroundings. That's btw the only thing thats on

20 minutes ago, BluntRS said:

Again the mirrors are perfectly useable, they havent been removed from the car 🤣

Anyone that disagrees, well I dont know what game your playing but its not F1 2019.

Not usable with good Fov sadly.

55 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

Not usable with good Fov sadly.

Not useable in your opinion, but thier useable.

Yes if you use the turn head function look left and right. Reminder that PS4 doesn't have infinite button possibilities😉

Noted, 

But neither does the Xbox have infinite button possibilities, also no option to talk to Jeff via a mic, so I think on the hard done by, by format limitations, I win, and I still make it work 😎

47 minutes ago, BluntRS said:

Noted, 

But neither does the Xbox have infinite button possibilities, also no option to talk to Jeff via a mic, so I think on the hard done by, by format limitations, I win, and I still make it work 😎

Good for you AScott! 👍

2 minutes ago, martbloke said:

Good for you AScott! 👍

Its BluntRS with a capital B & RS.

FYI anyone looking to boost thier post count, pointless I know, but little things etc, just post random ****, it seems the norm on ere.

29 minutes ago, BluntRS said:

Its BluntRS with a capital B & RS.

😉 Secret is safe with me B&RS!

On 6/29/2019 at 11:42 AM, ndrst said:

After i had installed the game, i had some similar problems.

1.) Game crashed after the intro - Solution : I have no idea. It works since a restart

2.) Couldn't get my pedals up to work - Solution : Unplugged from USB and plugged again and it works

3.) Weird FFB - Solution : Reduced the FFB Strength in the Options and increased the FFB on the Wheel

4.) Micro Stuttering - Solution : No idea, they were suddently gone. Maybe it had something to do with the FFB-Strength ?

5.) No Sound at all - Solution : Wrong Audio Device were selected in the Options by default.

6.) Unable to exit a session via pressing ESC or any other key - Solution : I deleted my custom Controller Profile for the Wheel and created a new one.

It´s the same procedure as every year. At the start, it needs some work to solve some problems before i can play the game.

To your problem : Do you have Nvidia Inspector installed ? If yes, please try to create a profile for F1 2019 on Nividia Default-Settings and try again F1 2019.

On 7/4/2019 at 11:56 PM, ZenRazo said:

I was always under the impression this option was dedicated to low end gear driven wheels like the G29. Belt driven wheels like FANATEC and Thrustmaster do not require this to be on. In fact I found it a hindrance with in on while using a FANATEC CSL ELITE wheel base. 

I agree with you on that point I used it on my g920 and it enhanced the feel, but I have recently turned it off after getting a V2.5 and what I’ve found is that once you become accustomed to recognizing what the car is doing and signs of oversteer through a corner you get a much better exit because you are keeping more traction and speed through out and not lifting to try to correct the oversteer.

Iam using it. On T300 without enhance i can drive until tyres explode. Still same level of front grip

I have it OFF 

For me, I found that it wasn’t necessarily the sudden drop in force, it was more when it bit back that I didn’t like. It wasn’t causing me far too many silly spins. The best thing I did was turn it off early in 2018. I think it’s a lot more consistent and reliable and even easier to catch slides and spins.