Sign in to follow this  

Realistic car performance in league mode

I rather enjoyed online championship mode with being able to race against my friend with the ai on the realistic setting, to make up for the skill difference between me and him. so he could be in the mercedes and i could be in a slightly slower car like the red bull to make the playing field as even between us. however online championship was scrapped because of the addition of leagues, which i don't mind, however the realistic setting is missing and we have to do equal cars which gives him a disadvantage since i'm faster. could y'all add the setting back? i know it isn't useful for actual organized leagues, but for when you want to do a championship with your friend against the ai but there's a noticeable skill gap between you and them. Also the ability to change cars too would be nice, at least in private leagues. Enjoying the game so far tho, i like it

• Agree 1

I wonder why they removed it. I can't think of a reason why this option shouldn't be there.

Hopefully they add it back in so we can use the new "League" feature. I think it's pretty nice.

• Like 1