Career number 1

Hi, i played F1 2019 on PS4. I win driver championship and i dont have number 1 on car. How to select this number? In customisation driver no choice number 1

34 minutes ago, Raymy said:

Hi, i played F1 2019 on PS4. I win driver championship and i dont have number 1 on car. How to select this number? In customisation driver no choice number 1

you should get it on your car automatically at the start of the next season.

1 hour ago, sjsharp2010 said:

you should get it on your car automatically at the start of the next season.

not automatically, only if you activated the #1 Option at the beginning of the game. If you not, you will remain with your casual # like LH in real life...

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, 2Pacalypse said:

not automatically, only if you activated the #1 Option at the beginning of the game. If you not, you will remain with your casual # like LH in real life...

Yes. The option is at the start 👍. There's a popup where explicit is asked if you want #1 or stay with your number later on with a championship. Something like that, i've read it quickly 😂.

4 hours ago, Heinos said:

Yes. The option is at the start 👍. There's a popup where explicit is asked if you want #1 or stay with your number later on with a championship. Something like that, i've read it quickly 😂.

Yeah I saw that and that's what I meant if you say yes to that It should automatically appear on the car once you win the championship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chemowsky said:

Can I change that option in game???

Not sure you can once you've started no as it' all part of the profile setup.

Thanks for the answers. I guess it really sets itself up during the first creation of the avatar and I forgot about that choice. My driver's career statistics screen still showed my original number 89, but when I went to practice 1, number 1 appeared on my car 😉 

On 7/7/2019 at 1:25 AM, Raymy said:

Thanks for the answers. I guess it really sets itself up during the first creation of the avatar and I forgot about that choice. My driver's career statistics screen still showed my original number 89, but when I went to practice 1, number 1 appeared on my car 😉 

Not as bad as my start of the career. I forgot all the other tabs for helmet and suit creation 😂. I started in Australia and i thought: What helmet am i driving?! Somehow i skipped those tabs during the creation of my profile. :classic_huh:

8 minutes ago, Heinos said:

Not as bad as my start of the career. I forgot all the other tabs for helmet and suit creation 😂. I started in Australia and i thought: What helmet am i driving?! Somehow i skipped those tabs during the creation of my profile. :classic_huh:

No big deal.

You can change your helmet and all that stuff any time afterwards you start your career.

2 minutes ago, 2Pacalypse said:

No big deal.

You can change your helmet and all that stuff any time afterwards you start your career.

Haha yeah i know. Luckily you can always change it. But thanks! 👍