Gearbox wear too high in F1 2019? [R2]

Haven't played the game long enough to know if this is an issue or not. I'm currently about to run the Baku race and have seen a lot of wear on my gearbox through practice and qualifying. But, I play other sim racing titles that actually reward you for beating the heck out of your gear box. So if this is an actual simulation... I love it. I'll be following closely to see the result.

I played 2 races in Racing point and the second race at the 17th lap the gearbox was 100% and i needed to retire the race, it was a 50% race. Please fix

Capture.PNG

On 11/7/2019 at 7:40 PM, Bramvr said:

I played 2 races in Racing point and the second race at the 17th lap the gearbox was 100% and i needed to retire the race, it was a 50% race. Please fix

Capture.PNG

Do you stay too long in the same gear?

If you do your gear box will not last , you have to change at the right time and don't over use your gears.

If you don't than its very strange, I run 100% any my gears box last a as I expect...

How you get a fix soon.

Currently in season 2 of career with Ferrari, done 3/4 gearbox reliability upgrades. Did a 100% race at Baku with a new gearbox, already 40% wear. At that rate, I'm gonna have to replace the gearbox after 2 race weekends. Pretty ridiculous tbh considering i've only got one last reliability upgrade to do