Sign in to follow this  

RENDIMIENTO DE LOS COCHES

No, pero quiero perros para conducir los coches sin ayudas en F1 2014.

does this look like a spanish forum to you?
Questo è il forum di formula 1 di tutti i Paesi dove il gioco è distribuito. Non è perché il gioco nasce in UK allora il forum è di esclusività inglese. Questo è un forum internazionale non nazionale.

does this look like a spanish forum to you?
Don't be so ignorant, dude. If he doesn't speak English sufficiently enough to ask his question, let him ask it in his native language. What's the big deal? I don't know why people always need to be so uptight about it.

Oops, didn't even look at that haha
It doesn't matter the date. The theme can be still current.

Veo mas correcto que se abra un hilo en el idioma que se quiera, a que alguien conteste en un idioma distinto al del hilo que se creó. 

FYI I think is better open a threat in the native language if you want, than answer in a different language of the threat that was created. 

Oh yes, it is. I've seen probably a dozen non-English threats since F1 2018's release and almost all were marked as off topic or spam by some people. I just think it's way better to ask in your own language because I've seen a lot of people trying to write/ask/discuss in English but that went nowhere because they couldn't properly express what they wanted to say and the others didn't know what they were talking about or what the problem is.

rfvgt said:
Oh yes, it is. I've seen probably a dozen non-English threats since F1 2018's release and almost all were marked as off topic or spam by some people. I just think it's way better to ask in your own language because I've seen a lot of people trying to write/ask/discuss in English but that went nowhere because they couldn't properly express what they wanted to say and the others didn't know what they were talking about or what the problem is.

Bien dicho