Sign in to follow this  

I CAN'T UPDATE TO 1.04

Hi all! So it's just like in the title. I play on PC, and when I open steam, F1 2019 should update, but there's no way to update to 1.04. I've tried everything. I verified integrity of game files. I uninstalled and i installed again. I've tried turning off Steam overlay...Nothing works. So i'm unable to online functions.

Have you got third party firewall software installed?

Have you got Steam client options set to not download while playing?

Have you got good connectivity (try pingtest, speedtest, down detector, etc.) Is something else like Windows updates or file sharing consuming bandwidth?

Is your Windows connection set as metered (are you on mobile or capped broadband) or do you use download limiters?

When did you last restart your PC?

So, I don't have third party firewall or download limiters. I've just activated "Download while playing", but it doesn't work too. My conecction is good. I never have a problem with it. So, I don't know what's happening 😕

41 minutes ago, Javift14 said:

Ok, I've just fixed it! 

Great! Can you share what the issue was? Just in case someone has the same issue.

20 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Great! Can you share what the issue was? Just in case someone has the same issue.

I reckon this is the most frustrating type of post I see a lot in tech support forums. They fixed it but don't say how lol. Looking forward to the answer too! 

• Agree 2