Jump to content Jump to content

That sounds like a router problem, had it myself with COD MW. Game kept saying I had a strict  NAT type and could hardly connect to anyone.

If you drop customer support a email they should be able to give you a list of ports to open in you're router that should help with the problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Too often we complain about what is wrong with a game.  I am no different.  My criticism of Grid Autosport is well documented in these threads.  But I would like to take the time to praise CM for their two other games I have purchased within the last 1 ½ years.

First was Dirt 2 and then Dirt 3 about 6 mos. ago.  Both satisfy my off road yearnings that were developed during my Gran Turismo 1,2,3,4 days.  Surprisingly the AI does not in any way act like the drunken morons they do in GAS.  I suspect my opinions would not change even if I paid full price for them.  Dirt 2 cost me $5 dollars and Dirt 3 was $10.  I picked them up during sales promos with my Xbox 360