Safety Car is so hard to bring out ...

Just had a league race 25% australia safety car came out did 2laps then half way through the 3rd safety lap it told me to overtake the safety car (was in first place) overtook it coming I'm to the 3rd to last corner an it just played on as normal didn't affect my race but the safety car should roll into the pit's then you pug your foot down. 

11 hours ago, Zachrulez said:

You only get a handful of Safety Cars in a RL F1 season so I'm not sure how infrequent Safety Cars are a complaint.

Get what your saying but we in the world of gamers not as professional as the real life drivers, so when Bob from Thailand runs wide spins his car and causes a pile up then one would expect a SC .

32 minutes ago, TRJoey said:

Get what your saying but we in the world of gamers not as professional as the real life drivers, so when Bob from Thailand runs wide spins his car and causes a pile up then one would expect a SC .

I've just gotten used to the idea that they never come out unless I'm carrying a time penalty in which case the smallest crash brings it racing out.

I’ve just finished the Italian gp and there was a 4 car pileup and no safety car, it’s turned on and i’ve not had a safety car at all this season or a VSC so do i have to restart my career to get it to work or wait until season 2 because this is getting a bit annoying now

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

The problem with the safety machine is still observed with F1 2018. For the whole season I have never left, and I have never had a virtual security car, despite the fact that there are 3-4 cars coming off the race, you can understand when it happens on the tracks where the big zones security, but when the Monaco Grand Prix in a tight corner kills 2-3 cars at once and at the same time, not even the VSC is funny. Dear codemasters, fix this problem, or allow it to be done with the help of modifications.
  • Agree 2

On 7/10/2019 at 9:57 AM, TRJoey said:

when Bob from Thailand runs wide spins his car and causes a pile up

But Albon has done none of those things so far this season...

• Haha 1

Merged a new thread discussing this into here to keep the discussion in one place. 

11 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

Слил новую ветку, обсуждающую это, чтобы сохранить обсуждение в одном месте. 

People complain about this problem since F1 2018, it's time to fix, and not to discuss

• Agree 2

25 minutes ago, zxcussc said:

People complain about this problem since F1 2018, it's time to fix, and not to discuss

Hopefully Codemasters will see the thread and sort .

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

sc will not be fixed. there is no chance.

Its not even close to work right, i think its not that easy to implement it in the right way- so it will never work how it should.

Edited by KiLLu12258
  • Disagree 2

2 minutes ago, KiLLu12258 said:

sc will not be fixed. there is no chance.

Its not even close to work right, i think its not that easy to implement it in the right way- so it will never work how it should.

I think it was fixed last year, so why not? After a few months of not playing F1 2018 I picked it up again to do a full season in anticipation for 2019 and I had a safetycar in about 2/3rds of all GPs.

23 minutes ago, KiLLu12258 said:

sc не будет исправлен. нет никаких шансов.

Это даже близко не подходит для правильной работы, я думаю, что это не так просто реализовать правильно, поэтому он никогда не будет работать так, как должен.

In the previous parts everything was fine, then everything is fixable.

I play a private league with one friend and the AI (50% race length)

In Australia we had 1 safety car, which was caused by my friend I guess because he made many mistakes

Then nothing until German GP yesterday (3 times VSC)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Andrew210227 said:

I think it was fixed last year, so why not? After a few months of not playing F1 2018 I picked it up again to do a full season in anticipation for 2019 and I had a safetycar in about 2/3rds of all GPs.

online it was not working in 2018 lol.

The way the implemented it probably is just that they give a % chance for the SC. But if they wanna do it right they have to add "Red Zones" for every track. if a car get destroyed at that "Red Zones" the SC should come out. In Singleplayer they should set it to 100% then, in multiplayer like 25% everytime when a car got destroyed at that zones.

The other problem is that they dont even add the chance to let everyone round back if you are 1 or more laps behind. This is a real problem as it leads to chaos.

There was never a SC working right at a F1 game and in 2018 there were a lot of complaints about it was not working right, same goes for the years before.

Edited by KiLLu12258
  • Agree 1

On 7/5/2019 at 7:39 PM, itsBjay said:

It seems like there are people that never get them and there are people that get too many. Should be way more consistent.

I have done so many races online and a few in career mode, and I have never seen one!

SC - on as well

7 hours ago, KiLLu12258 said:

online it was not working in 2018 lol.

The way the implemented it probably is just that they give a % chance for the SC. But if they wanna do it right they have to add "Red Zones" for every track. if a car get destroyed at that "Red Zones" the SC should come out. In Singleplayer they should set it to 100% then, in multiplayer like 25% everytime when a car got destroyed at that zones.

The other problem is that they dont even add the chance to let everyone round back if you are 1 or more laps behind. This is a real problem as it leads to chaos.

There was never a SC working right at a F1 game and in 2018 there were a lot of complaints about it was not working right, same goes for the years before.

This is a great idea with red zones but also the SC does 2 laps and in. It's stupid. Sometimes it should be 3 or 4 laps 

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, HeroOfTime91 said:

I have done so many races online and a few in career mode, and I have never seen one!

SC - on as well

Was playing multiplayer league race lastnite safety car came out on ps4 in Australia but did a weird thing by telling me to overtake the safety car  after 2 safety laps an about 3 or 4 corners before the pit straight and the safety car just disapeared and just let us race on as normal

@Faya SC is not working properly since 2013. I had a lot of 100% online races in F1 2016, F1 2017 and F1 2018 with cars blocking Monaco or Baku and neither SC nor VSC, but is something that is not going to be fixed despite of the fact that can change the race and should be a MUST in the patch topic.

If owners want to check them I can search them in my youtube channel and shows them, but I dont going to waste my time for something that is not going to be fixed.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/11/2019 at 10:29 AM, Andrew210227 said:

Still playing 18 on the x one x and it was never fixed from my experience! 4th 100% season, 12th race in and 2 safety cars in total. Several big crashes, wrecks on racing line, mechanical failures in dodgy places. No saftey car for those incidents. Watched replays when the safety car did come out and I have know idea what triggers it. Doesn't appear linked to on track events, completely random and a very low chance for me. Seems players have very different experiences with the saftey car.

Don't have the 19 game, will only purchase after the last patch is released and the game is as good as it gets (arguably they never solve all issues). In my opinion the safety car is small fry compared to the bugs and issues with the 19 game being reported here.

As JuanCarMr commented, the 2013 game is the last time I remember the saftey car working anything like properly.

Edited by ChasteWand
  • Agree 2

Has anyone had a safety car in career? 6 race set and haven’t seen one yet. 

It looks to be bugged. It seems to only (occasionally) comes out when you use a flashback immediately after someone retires.

8 hours ago, Andrew210227 said:

It looks to be bugged. It seems to only (occasionally) comes out when you use a flashback immediately after someone retires.

I had one in Monaco where one of the williams crashed and blocked the track and I t-boned them. Had to flashback before I t-boned and that's when the full safety car came out XD