Safety Car is so hard to bring out ...

16 hours ago, Bono00 said:

Try in 50% races. It works for me.

I play in 50% races

25 minutes ago, PipsAhoy said:

Wait a minute. This game has the safety car in it?

I had 12 SC per season on career mode, always for mechanical failures of AI, never for incidents or debris since AI never crash!

Can someone confirm?

I decided to uninstal and instal the game and it is the same.

Shame on you codemasters.

Focus your work on SC and FPS performance.

I've played yesterday on 25% race and had VSC, so.. It is as it was before (for me at least).

Had 4 25% races yesterday, in 2 races each one SC. So works. But many other important things are broken. Codemasters should go bust and develop F1 games someone else.

Hatten gestern 4 25% Rennen, bei  2 Rennen je ein SC. Funktioniert also. Aber ganz viele andere wichtige Sachen sind defekt. Codemasters sollte pleite gehen und F1 Spiele jemand anderes entwickeln. 

27 minutes ago, Techstyler81 said:

Had 4 25% races yesterday, in 2 races each one SC. So works. But many other important things are broken. Codemasters should go bust and develop F1 games someone else. 

Anyone else who wants to bid for the licence has always been welcome to do so. In the meantime, I wouldn't wish financial hardship on anyone.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, scottishwildcat said:

Jeder andere, der für die Lizenz bieten möchte, war immer dazu eingeladen. In der Zwischenzeit würde ich niemandem finanzielle Not wünschen.

Better not an F1 game, as year after year always worse scrap. We (me and 5 colleagues) will no longer buy Codemasters F1. There are plenty of alternatives.

Lieber garkein F1 Spiel, als Jahr für Jahr immer schlechteren schrott. Wir (Ich und 5 Kollegen) werden Codemasters F1 nicht mehr kaufen. Alternativen gibt es genug. 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, BorislavAndonov said:

Can someone confirm?

I decided to uninstal and instal the game and it is the same.

Shame on you codemasters.

Focus your work on SC and FPS performance.

There hasn't been sc after 2017

Edited by Gragooni

22 minutes ago, Gragooni said:

Es hat nach 2017 keinen SC mehr gegeben

Such nonsense. I play with friends 1 time a week 4 races a 25% and have again and again SC.

So ein Quatsch. Ich Spiele mit freunden 1 mal in der Woche 4 Rennen a 25% und haben immer wieder SC. 

• Disagree 2

I have already covered the entire first season in my career at 50% and never once had neither SC nor VSC

But you already know that offline the Sc almost never comes? Because the failures are scripted. Therefore, it is normal. 

In any case, there are no problems online. SC comes out if necessary. 

Ihr wisst aber schon, dass offline das Sc so gut wie nie kommt? Da die Ausfälle gescriptet sind. Daher ist es normal. 

Online gibt es jedenfalls keine Probleme. SC kommt wenn nötig raus. 

For those who still have SC/VSC do you uninstall and after that install the game?

I preinstall my Windows 10 Pro and now I am installing the game on C drive, before that the game was on my D drive.

On 8/9/2019 at 4:54 PM, philappleraily said:

I had 12 SC per season on career mode, always for mechanical failures of AI, never for incidents or debris since AI never crash!

Of course my next race after I posted this I got the SC.

I play carrier mode 25% race lenght and 75% difficulty and I have not seen SAFETY CAR even VSC from long time ago.

What is going on?

What is happening?

In the other thread which is most likely on page 1 or 2 and has people saying that they've had loads of SC and VSC periods 😛 

I have merged a few threads so that the discussion can stay in one place, thanks. 

I dont see any problem with the SC/VSC frequency.  2 1/2 seasons and per season I got around 5-10 SC. The VSC even more. I thinks that is good. 

The problem is the reason for the SC to come out: It only comes out if an AI cars retires (mechanical failure) or if I (the player) spins and blocks the track or is off the track. I the AI crashes (what only happens 1-2 times a season, so far too less) it does not comes out. Even if I force it (just crashing the AI into the barrier) is does not come out)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@Faya this was my original post and it seems someone else has managed to hack it so they get all the credit . Please sort and see the apparent creator only joined codemasters on July 31st but has hacked my post to make it look his own on july 2nd. Please reinstate me creator of post

Edited by TRJoey
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TRJoey said:

@Faya this was my original post and it seems someone else has managed to hack it so they get all the credit . Please sort and see the apparent creator only joined codemasters on July 31st but has hacked my post to make it look his own on july 2nd. Please reinstate me creator of post

@TRJoey you weren't hacked, the mods just merged a few threads about the same topic. Also, the creator joined on July 31, 2016 😛