Safety Car is so hard to bring out ...

1 hour ago, Worntoathread said:

@TRJoey you weren't hacked, the mods just merged a few threads about the same topic. Also, the creator joined on July 31, 2016 😛

Trust me.  It was my thread 

I think there were 3-5 Threads about the safety car. They merged all together. The first thread about the SC is from Juli 2. Your thread was created on July 5. So after they merged it those postings from july 2nd and 3rd are standing in front. I think thats it.

• Agree 1

Hi @TRJoey, as the others have said, your thread was merged with others about the same subject. The merge included the busiest thread as the main and title, however the system automatically puts the posts in date order, starting from the earliest. Unfortunately this is not something we can change. Sorry for any confusion this has caused. 

• Thanks 1

Hello Faya

Can you answer me?

I have retirements from the sessions and yellow flags but no SAFETY CAR EVEN VIRTUAL SAFETY CAR.

I use DDU to uninstal NVIDIA drivers. Is the problem that I use DDU and it change somehow the system registry?

I unistal the game and steam after that I preinstal the Windows with formating everything and install again the game but it is the same.

Is the problem that I play 25% lenght and 75% difficulty?

Posted (edited)

@Faya will not answer nothing about the SC, she never does.

The key problem here is that despite of the fact that they know that SC/VSC doesnt work propperly, they dont mind that matter.

For those who answer that the SC/VSC works propperly the other problem is that, they see the SC/VSC too much and that is a bug as well.

The SC/VSC must go out in some circunstances: DNF with the Car in the track after a crash and things like that. SC/VSC is not logical nor never come out, neither come out in each race you race. 

I play online races at 100% distance, and in Monaco with 8 DNF no SC/VSC deployed and that is completely absurd like it is absurd as well that in others circuits like Paul Ricard, be deployed the SC/VSC if the car broken is out of the track. 

That MUST be balanced. We have 3 years with a no sense SC/VSC and the worst of all of this is that Codemasters is not aware of it they are not focus in resolve that matter. Patch after patch nothing change about that. @Faya comments after Faya comments she only write here to talk about merged threads but not interesting in fix it, requesting information about that (information and videos about it I had shared to them every year with no action about it.

Edited by JuanCarMR
  • Agree 2

I have played 3 career at 50% and I have got only 1 safety car and 1 virtual safety car....😂

Yes, but at the begining when the game was in version 1.03, 1.04 and may be 1.05 the SC came more often. They destroy the game.

A adjustment to the AI on when to send the safety car is needed @BorislavAndonov. When I was following the safety car last night it was in a online ranked lobby (5L) which the safety never comes out. I haven't seen it come out in a 25% race in ranked lobbies.

• Disagree 1

3 hours ago, Striker_703 said:

The safety car is not hard to bring out. This happened to me last night in a online ranked lobby. Pace car on track.

In qualifying.

So basically a bug.

What a pointless comment.

Safety Car
Hello everyone
since i bought the f1 2019 in career mode the safety car has never gone out and i am already in season 2 ... it has already appeared for example "Kimi RÀikkönen is out" and neither SC nor VSC. And I was already confirm and the option SC is turned on.what should I do?

Just want to add I experienced my first safety car in my first and only career (50% race distance), at Spa. I have no idea what caused it to come out; there was heavy rain though. And I think it was buggy too. I never caught up to a train of cars behind the safety car. Then it went in the pits and went racing again.

Anyway, just want to say be careful what you wish for with developers in general. They are notoriously bad at being relative and always overdo balance decisions to the other extreme. I don't want to see a safety car every race.