Errorcode 500:H [ZX]

Question

Hi Guys,

my F1 2019 Games does not connect to the Server. I always got some Errorcode 500:H, can someone help me, pls

Greetz

F1 2019 (DirectX 12) 06.07.2019 08_03_11.png

• Agree 1

Hi Everyone, can I get you to check whether or not you can access your in-game mail again please and let me know if it works? Thanks! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi there,

Can you let me know what platform you are on please? Thanks!

Hi everyone, 

Thank you all for reporting this. I have passed it onto the team for investigation. I will let you know once I have an update regarding it. 

Thanks!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Hi guys,

Looks like the exact same thing has happened again this week. As of right after quali for the Weekly Event I cannot access my mail system anymore, the error code 500:H pops up again. I'm on a PS4 Pro in the Netherlands. I'm guessing this has something to do with the mail regarding your quali position for the Weekly Event? Not sure though. Thanks in advance for looking into it!

I'm having the same issue. I'm unable to revise league setting changes that my mate's sent me and I'm assuming this error is also why I haven't received by bonus tokens for the Silverstone weekly event?

Xbox One X, UK. Gamertag is Pepski.

Errorcode 500H showing when I try to access my mailbox. Everything was fine until update 1.05 arrived. 

Xbox One X

I'm also getting the same issue on ps4, I've had my weekly reward from last week expire as I couldn't claim from my mailbox 😞 

Hi all,

I’ve merged a few threads together as they appear to be about the same issue.

We’ve just had some maintenance done on our online services. Could you all try connecting and accessing your in game mailboxes and letting me know how you get on? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I have the same error on PS4 pro, when prompted to retry or cancel the game freezes when i choose cancel. When choosing retry i keep getting the same error.

I get the same error on my ps4. And while playing the weekly event there is a lot of lag and rondom spawning cars... But my internet is good with everything else I do on the ps4... 

• Agree 1

Multiple people can't connect to online whatsoever and receive this error code?! 

Same problem for me on PS4 Pro

Only when I'm trying to see what messages I got.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, Balazsryche said:

Same on Xbox One.

Where in the world are you? 

Same happens to me on Ps4 when trying to open mailbox. Because of that error I can’t claim weekly event trophy and career mode trophies...