Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Errorcode 500:H [ZX]

I missed the whole weekly race because of this. just getting errors when opening the Mail or joining the weekly race 😞

Hi everyone, 

Thank you all for reporting this. I have passed it onto the team for investigation. I will let you know once I have an update regarding it. 

Thanks!  

52 minutes ago, hier217 said:

I missed the whole weekly race because of this. just getting errors when opening the Mail or joining the weekly race 😞

Had the same problem... I could finally finish a race after more than 6 times trying... Every time I got an error.... 

Same here. I have 5 unread messages. When I press enter to read my mailbox I get error code 500:H

Platform: PC

Patch version: 1.04

also getting this error on the PS4 Pro when trying to read the mail on homepage 

I have the same Issue on ps4. Every time I open my mail I get this error message (500:H). It worked fine for me around the launch. 

Même problème depuis ce week-end sur Xbox impossible d'aller chercher ma récompense de ligue

Hi Everyone, can I get you to check whether or not you can access your in-game mail again please and let me know if it works? Thanks! 

34 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

Hi Everyone, can I get you to check whether or not you can access your in-game mail again please and let me know if it works? Thanks! 

It's fixed for me on ps4, I can access my mail now!
But I still have problems with the league page... It's now a few days stuck and won't refresh or something.

There is still a session live but that's a Saturday race and the race from the other league keeps saying next race in 1 day...
Has this something to do with the same problem or does this belong in an other thread?

21 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

@dannybloot Can you place that as a new topic within technical assistance please giving as much information as you can. Thanks! 

I have made a new topic.

Is this good?

2 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

It works fine for me. Thanks for the fix!

Email working again. Thanks for update.

Sadly, I lost the chance to participate in the Events at the Great Britain race because of that.

I'm on PC Steam.

Hi guys,

Looks like the exact same thing has happened again this week. As of right after quali for the Weekly Event I cannot access my mail system anymore, the error code 500:H pops up again. I'm on a PS4 Pro in the Netherlands. I'm guessing this has something to do with the mail regarding your quali position for the Weekly Event? Not sure though. Thanks in advance for looking into it!