Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Errorcode 500:H [ZX]

I'm having the same issue. I'm unable to revise league setting changes that my mate's sent me and I'm assuming this error is also why I haven't received by bonus tokens for the Silverstone weekly event?

Xbox One X, UK. Gamertag is Pepski.

Errorcode 500H showing when I try to access my mailbox. Everything was fine until update 1.05 arrived. 

Xbox One X

I'm also getting the same issue on ps4, I've had my weekly reward from last week expire as I couldn't claim from my mailbox 😞 

5 hours ago, potential91 said:

I'm also getting the same issue on ps4, I've had my weekly reward from last week expire as I couldn't claim from my mailbox 😞 

I didn't realise this was the case! That's a shame as it's the only weekly event I've done so far and finished around top 22% I think.

Keep getting error code 500. When I try looking at the mail in the main of the game, even unistalled and still not working 

Last couple of days i've getting the same issue on xbox one. I've tried uninstalling the game, but hasn't worked 

On 7/15/2019 at 12:56 PM, RedDevilKT said:

Hi Everyone, can I get you to check whether or not you can access your in-game mail again please and let me know if it works? Thanks! 

It's still not working on xbox for me 

same issue here! also as I cant access the in-game mail i'm afraid that I'll lose the reward for the weekly event since I can't claim it and it'll expire in few days

Hello,

whenever I try to access my mailbox I always get this errorcode and if I try to cancel I get looped in "Communicating with online services..." and then I have to ALT+F4 the game.

• Platform: PC
  • Game Version: 1.05
  • Accesories: controller
  • Steamid: 76561198049155861

1.png

2.png

I cannot access my mailbox. Every time I get an error 500:H. I tried reseting my internet, my game, but nothing changed. I cannot claim my weekly event prize and it'll expire in a few days. I play on the Xbox One S. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Hi all,

I’ve merged a few threads together as they appear to be about the same issue.

We’ve just had some maintenance done on our online services. Could you all try connecting and accessing your in game mailboxes and letting me know how you get on? 

6 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

We’ve just had some maintenance done on our online services. Could you all try connecting and accessing your in game mailboxes and letting me know how you get on? 

The issue seems to be fixed. Thanks for your fast reply.

1 hour ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

Ok for me

2 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

It's been fixed for me, thanks a lot!

3 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

Hi Faya the mailbox is working now, thanks for sorting out the issue

I am receiving an error message saying Error code: 500:H whenever I access Leagues or Calendar, I'm on PS4 and from Ireland if thats any help.

If you can provide any assistance it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I have the same problem today. After the new Update.

Germany

Xbox One

Errorcode 500H