Jump to content Jump to content

Errorcode 500:H [ZX]

Tinidat1985

I'm having the same issue. I'm unable to revise league setting changes that my mate's sent me and I'm assuming this error is also why I haven't received by bonus tokens for the Silverstone weekly event?

Xbox One X, UK. Gamertag is Pepski.

5 hours ago, potential91 said:

I'm also getting the same issue on ps4, I've had my weekly reward from last week expire as I couldn't claim from my mailbox 😞 

I didn't realise this was the case! That's a shame as it's the only weekly event I've done so far and finished around top 22% I think.

Hello,

whenever I try to access my mailbox I always get this errorcode and if I try to cancel I get looped in "Communicating with online services..." and then I have to ALT+F4 the game.

• Platform: PC
  • Game Version: 1.05
  • Accesories: controller
  • Steamid: 76561198049155861

1.png

2.png

I cannot access my mailbox. Every time I get an error 500:H. I tried reseting my internet, my game, but nothing changed. I cannot claim my weekly event prize and it'll expire in a few days. I play on the Xbox One S. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Hi all,

I’ve merged a few threads together as they appear to be about the same issue.

We’ve just had some maintenance done on our online services. Could you all try connecting and accessing your in game mailboxes and letting me know how you get on? 

6 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

We’ve just had some maintenance done on our online services. Could you all try connecting and accessing your in game mailboxes and letting me know how you get on? 

The issue seems to be fixed. Thanks for your fast reply.

1 hour ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

Ok for me

2 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

It's been fixed for me, thanks a lot!

3 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

Hi Faya the mailbox is working now, thanks for sorting out the issue

Archived