Sign in to follow this  

PC requirements

Hi!
With barely two months until launch, I guess that the PC requirements to run the game must be clear.
Could you please tell us about them? It would be nice if you give the requirements for low, medium and high details configuration
Thanks!!!

@justbiglee actually shared the minimum system requirements in the announcement thread which is also on the steam store page.

Minimum:
    • Processor: Quad Core @ 3.0 GHz 
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM 
    • Graphics: AMD HD5870 / Nvidia GTX460 
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection 
    • Hard Drive: 20 GB available space 
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible soundcard 

I'd second that, would be particularly keen to hear about triple screen/SLI recommendations - reckon I might finally need that upgrade :/

when a game is a console port your microwave should be able to max the game out 

:#  :D :D

That's not entirely true, though. Undoubtedly a relativity  new PC blows out of water both the XOne and PS4  but not everyone are using beastly PC, do they? Not to mention that both consoles seem to have a heaps of untapped potential as of yet. 

VDV23 said:
 :#  :D :D

That's not entirely true, though. Undoubtedly a relativity  new PC blows out of water both the XOne and PS4  but not everyone are using beastly PC, do they? Not to mention that both consoles seem to have a heaps of untapped potential as of yet. 
I think that because some companies are still trying to make their games work with the previous gen (PS3/360) once  they stop doing this and start focusing on what the PS4/XB1 can do then we'll really see what the consoles capabilities are.