Multiplayer car #question

I'm trying to find out which car the "multiplayer" car is modelled off so i can look at setups more akin to the car?

Any help? or advice on which team setups would be best used on the generic multiplayer vehicle

The multiplayer car isn’t based on another car. It’s a totally different generic F1 car suited for this years regulations that codemasters made in collaboration with the FIA.

• Agree 1

Thanks for that - I wonder if people will develop set ups for this particular car?

On 7/8/2019 at 5:45 PM, mRfLoZe said:

Thanks for that - I wonder if people will develop set ups for this particular car?

U can fine-tune multiplayer car setup in unranked practice lobby. 

On 7/8/2019 at 12:45 PM, mRfLoZe said:

I'm working on set-ups for that car. But I'm on a wheel. I've used my set's from the Merc and they're working fine so far. Just some fine tuning. The thing I noticed about the car, it has the same steering wheel as the F2 cars. 

Edited by Striker_703
  • Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 5:47 PM, mRfLoZe said:

I'm trying to find out which car the "multiplayer" car is modelled off so i can look at setups more akin to the car?

Any help? or advice on which team setups would be best used on the generic multiplayer vehicle

Did you have any succes with this? I am struggling to find setups that work with online cars..

I'm also struggling with this and don't have the time or energy or ability to figure it out in practice sessions.

I feel the option to do time trials with the multiplayer car would solve all of this. I'd like to request this for a patch or next year. Even the ability to do a career with the Multiplayer Car as an 11th team would be a fun way to work it, but R&D may ruin it a bit.

I also just use Merc setups but notice that there is a difference. To me it feels like a Ferrari engine with Racing Point handling. Perhaps that is what people mean by Haas of 2018.

I can't comment here as I didn't play much 2018, but I do not feel it handles like Haas of 2019. I got restless of testing quick though. I also had a thread where a lot of people answered differently. So it seems to be fairly inconclusive, based on personal evidence.

Edited by thatsfine

On 9/30/2019 at 4:25 AM, thatsfine said:

I'm also struggling with this and don't have the time or energy or ability to figure it out in practice sessions.

I feel the option to do time trials with the multiplayer car would solve all of this. I'd like to request this for a patch or next year. Even the ability to do a career with the Multiplayer Car as an 11th team would be a fun way to work it, but R&D may ruin it a bit.

I also just use Merc setups but notice that there is a difference. To me it feels like a Ferrari engine with Racing Point handling. Perhaps that is what people mean by Haas of 2018.

I can't comment here as I didn't play much 2018, but I do not feel it handles like Haas of 2019. I got restless of testing quick though. I also had a thread where a lot of people answered differently. So it seems to be fairly inconclusive, based on personal evidence.

You managed to somehow predict the F1 2020 My Team feature lol. Congrats