Sign in to follow this  

Fuel Bug at Bahrain PS4

i was racing last weekend in australia could adjust my race fuel no problem at all i get to Bahrain this weekend team underfuel's my car had to drive 20 laps on lean mix so i could tun the engine up to standard totally detroyed my race i had the same problem with F1 2018 on PS4 IS THIS ANOTHER BUG 

• Agree 1

Are you doing the fuel practice session wrong? Otherwise just go into the setup screen and add more fuel before the start of the race. 

Are you guys running the race sim practice program on Lean mix the whole time? If so, you need to run the laps exactly how you will in the race.  These will lead the team to give you better fuel and tire strategies.  I never have to play with the fuel before a race, I can always leave it where the team sets it (usually about half a lap of extra fuel) and have enough fuel to finish the race without having to save too much fuel outside of my normal, run lean through the slow sections and out of corners that require good traction, run rich mix on the long straights etc.  This was the reason it was happening to some people I talked to on last years game about it that’s why I’m suggesting this.

I'm 100% sure they are doing the fuel practice session with lean mix. But even if they did they can just go into the car setup screen and put more fuel in the car.