Sign in to follow this  

AI too careless during overtake.

When overtaking the AI act like you aren’t even there, don’t give you room on the corners, and when they hit you, you get a warning/penalty. 

I have this problem to. The AI only drive its race Line, and its like im not even there and they drive right in to me. Very annoying

When you go side by side they always close the door. It has to be a bit ahead to leave you space.That's wrong.

Edited by IvanoZ023

8 hours ago, IvanoZ023 said:

When you go side by side they always close the door. It has to be a bit ahead to leave you space.That's wrong.

I think Verstappen would disagree! 😂

So many issues with this game...AI oblivious to you, SC not deploying, Multiplayer custom car.....change a colour and pick pre made liveries that look s**t. That would have been a good idea, if you could pick from actual sponsors and apply them to your car design. Helmet design...yawn. 

I have to disagree with you guys. you are too used to the AI from previous years where they would just jump out of your way. You could dive bomb the AI and it would jump out of your way. Try doing that in real life and you would end up in a serious crash. You now have to respect them like you would a real driver. But saying that you only have to look at how people play online and they have no idea how to race. 

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, Dunky1980 said:

I have to disagree with you guys. you are too used to the AI from previous years where they would just jump out of your way. You could dive bomb the AI and it would jump out of your way. Try doing that in real life and you would end up in a serious crash. You now have to respect them like you would a real driver. But saying that you only have to look at how people play online and they have no idea how to race. 

Online f1 is not about racing at all you are right. It is about getting round the circuit before the other drivers by any means possible. 

On 7/7/2019 at 8:17 AM, Holmesey1986 said:

When overtaking the AI act like you aren’t even there, don’t give you room on the corners, and when they hit you, you get a warning/penalty. 

Codemasters purposely programmed them like that, think of the AI more like drivatar's based on TV Pod "Pro's", so when you go online and encounter the real TV Pod players who just drive around with blinkers on, obvious to anything else on the circuit, its not a huge shock to you,