Sign in to follow this  

Bump Bug Nova Zelandia

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, I am particularly having this bump bug in the new zealand rally.

however I will take advantage of this post to make an outburst about the game. That said, I want to mention that I followed the whole development of the first dirt rally, which in fact was evolving with feedback from the community along with contents that were add over time. Vale recalls what Dirt Rally was released in early access, with three months of Dirt rally released, in its early access had already made several updates on forcefeedback, compatibility of steering wheels and corrected bugs in the game. But the DR 2.0, they launched a game as complete full of bugs and the worst incomplete in several aspects, the forcefeedback still leaves much to be desired, we did not have a system of rankeamento of pilots and I believe that we will not have, I understand that the developers do not have 100% of the blame, even because they only receive orders. But I do not understand basically was just getting the dirt rally and go polishing it, I find totally unhappy these season with content every 15 days, not about any time to fix the game and bring a competitive but robust system, and basically what we had was a system of clubs very naked, without doubt the community could start to press but on improvements in the game and in a competitive system, because cars and track soon were filled, and who is playing with this interest soon will not play but, on the contrary of those who seek the competitive.

Edited by diogotilim
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Yep. Experienced this too this afternoon.

unknown.png

Not sure, but might be a stage degradation bug, as this doesn't seem to happen with a clean stage. I had the sound bug on my video too 🙂 

Edited by Riggs
  • Thanks 1

If it can be reproduced on demand, and that repro is logged, dev team is far more likely to be able to fix.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

If it can be reproduced on demand, and that repro is logged, dev team is far more likely to be able to fix.

thanks for being here, PJTierney, enjoying the speech, and I want you to be honest and tell us, the codemaster and team responsible for DR2.0 are working on some rankings system? He also agrees with his boss that transparency is fundamental in the development of the game, and the main one brings a bit of democracy in a more frank and effective way, we leave the gossip only for release dates, not for content, for me, content that can be added to DR2.0, should always be voted on. Finally DR2.0 is very promising, and has great potential, but the codemaster is missing.

What do you mean by ranking system?

The game is largely single car + single Stage, so a driver skill/safety system wouldn’t be as effective as it is in F1 2019.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, PJTierney said:

It can. Just boot the Te Awanga Forward or its sprint version, and the bump will be there in the 4th split. Happened with track degradation activated, still have to test if it's there with TD off.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, PJTierney said:

What do you mean by ranking system?

The game is largely single car + single Stage, so a driver skill/safety system wouldn’t be as effective as it is in F1 2019.

Thanks PJTierney, for entering this debate, I think this is very important because I think of leaving the virtual rally community as strong and alive, and it is in these debates that we have discovered better ways for DR2.0. Well, in the Dirt Rally there is the delta time of the community, which is the average of the times of the one who runs the stage or the SS, so the score to go up the wallet in the rank would be based in the same way, which actually even already exists , because it is the way we earn credits in the game to repair and buy cars. Also has to exist, division of categories, you know how many categories in average in simple evente of actual Rally ?, well these categories must be be for both the daily, weekly, and monthly, as in the Clubs, as this category division already exists in Dirt Rally Clubs, DR2.0 does not have, is a Club system with practically nothing. It seems to me that they only did it because the community was asking. That said there should already be a rankings system for the RX. (there is not).

Finally, take a vote here on the forun if the pilots would like to have a rank system or not! I just want to use democracy to know what should be added in DR 2.0.

Edited by diogotilim

On 7/8/2019 at 12:15 AM, Riggs said:

Yep. Experienced this too this afternoon.

unknown.png

Not sure, but might be a stage degradation bug, as this doesn't seem to happen with a clean stage. I had the sound bug on my video too 🙂 

Exactly the same thing happened to me...i have a video too

Can someone please test this with surface degradation off?

14 hours ago, Riggs said:

Can someone please test this with surface degradation off?

I only have time on weekends, but it's still a bug!