Sign in to follow this  

F2 2019 + Race Fuel ETA ?

Posted (edited)

F2 sold F1 2019 for me, but with current issue with fuel, your options are limited, is thier a ETA for this fix ?
I fail to see how with all the Beta's testers ( TESTING ), and people getting early access how it was realised with this issue, a car in ( TESTING SESSION ) with no fuel in a racing game, HELLO PEOPLE,

Also is thier a ETA for the F2 2019 season update.

Edited by BluntRS
Spelling :(

@Faya @Hoo 

I just seen Patch 5 is avaible in a week or two, I cant see anything about F2 fuel issue in notes, is the F2 fuel inc ?

Thankyou.

Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2019 at 6:04 PM, BluntRS said:

F2 sold F1 2019 for me, but with current issue with fuel, your options are limited, is thier a ETA for this fix ?
I fail to see how with all the Beta's testers ( TESTING ), and people getting early access how it was realised with this issue, a car in ( TESTING SESSION ) with no fuel in a racing game, HELLO PEOPLE,

Also is thier a ETA for the F2 2019 season update.

You assume us beta players 1. Got to play F2 (which in reality we didn’t really) 2.Got this version of the game (we didn’t) 3.  They listened and acted upon any feedback we gave. (They didn’t) 4. Programmed the game (we didn’t) 5.  Jog on (you should!)  If the game is broken don’t blame the beta testers pal who are merely guinea pigs and put in their own time to try and improve the game through feedback (we don’t know what they listened to or not the same as you!).  Instead blame the programmers and directors of Codemasters.  Blaming the guinea pig is like blaming the people who bought the game for there still being faults in the game 3 months after release 

Edited by Acerees
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Acerees said:

You assume us beta players 1. Got to play F2 (which in reality we didn’t really) 2.Got this version of the game (we didn’t) 3.  They listened and acted upon any feedback we gave. (They didn’t) 4. Programmed the game (we didn’t) 5.  Jog on (you should!)  If the game is broken don’t blame the beta testers pal who are merely guinea pigs and put in their own time to try and improve the game through feedback (we don’t know what they listened to or not the same as you!).  Instead blame the programmers and directors of Codemasters.  Blaming the guinea pig is like blaming the people who bought the game for there still being faults in the game 3 months after release 

Yea sorry I got to which in reality we didn't really, doesnt sound like your too sure thier, which tells me your reply is just waffle,

But thankyou for your great contribution to the thread, have a great day yall.

2 hours ago, BluntRS said:

Yea sorry I got to which in reality we didn't really, doesnt sound like your too sure thier, which tells me your reply is just waffle,

Beta tester here too, no need for all the salt in this thread! Without going into detail about the testing for obvious reasons the F1 multi-player car was the main test vehicle and f2 multi-player cars were added towards the end. I believe the fuel issue was pointed out by someone in the beta but there so much input from all us testers that i can't remember for sure. I dont think you were actually criticizing the testers themselves in your original post. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

What is this salt people keep talking off ?

I just check wit da Urban dic yall, and now me gets it, you get me,

Although you've used in the wrong context cause its infact your self being salty. ya get me Cuz 🤣

Edited by BluntRS
Beta Testers Embarrested

11 hours ago, BluntRS said:

Haha the waffle comment was salty. Go grind some more! 😁

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

Haha the waffle comment was salty. Go grind some more! 😁

You assume us beta testers 1. Goto to play F2 ( which in reality we didnt really ) did you understand this ? cause I sure didn't, cause its waffle, 😁 if hes not sure on the first ( what ever that is ) am sure the rest is just as good,

I dont know what is avaible to Beta testers, and whats not its "secret" :classic_rolleyes: , all I know is, am gonna try my hardest to be a part of beta testing F1 2020, cause F1 2019 beta testing process was a epic FAIL, it has to be said,

This year theirs a big increase in new forum members with issues / complaints etc, more issues and complaints from existing forum users, in my opinion even though overall the game is a improvement on last year and am enjoying it, theirs more issues than last year,

Ultimately it has to be said, its down to testing process, what else are us gamers who are not involved suppose to think ?

Edited by BluntRS

4 hours ago, BluntRS said:

You assume us beta testers 1. Goto to play F2 ( which in reality we didnt really ) did you understand this ? cause I sure didn't, cause its waffle, 😁 if hes not sure on the first ( what ever that is ) am sure the rest is just as good,

I dont know what is avaible to Beta testers, and whats not its "secret" :classic_rolleyes: , all I know is, am gonna try my hardest to be a part of beta testing F1 2020, cause F1 2019 beta testing process was a epic FAIL, it has to be said,

This year theirs a big increase in new forum members with issues / complaints etc, more issues and complaints from existing forum users, in my opinion even though overall the game is a improvement on last year and am enjoying it, theirs more issues than last year,

Ultimately it has to be said, its down to testing process, what else are us gamers who are not involved suppose to think ?

Well agree with all that but when you admit knowing nothing about the beta testing it's not really fair to jump to conclusions and actually blame the whole thing. I mean the game was in development for 2 years apparently yet beta testing only started about a month from release. No way all the issues were going to be fixed in time! They might not ever be with all the new ones being reported here.

38 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

Well agree with all that but when you admit knowing nothing about the beta testing it's not really fair to jump to conclusions and actually blame the whole thing. I mean the game was in development for 2 years apparently yet beta testing only started about a month from release. No way all the issues were going to be fixed in time! They might not ever be with all the new ones being reported here.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree.

@Codemasters Hola when you start work on F1 2020, am avaible to actually find issues with your game for a fee of course,

When your good at something, why do it for free 😎