Sign in to follow this  

What's this ******** with weekly event?

I had to go for another run because i wasn't satisfied with my last run, I get thrown in a lobby full of idiots and teleporting people, the start (obviously to be expected) was a mess, could drive around it (i thought) but apparently the was a late moron who came fullout in my side and basically finishing my race. 

Considering it says "EVENT ENDING IN 8 HOURS" i thought let's wait and give it another shot. 

Conclusion, ALL RACES FINISHED! And before I started this 1 it said that there would be another race in a hour!

what the hell is this ********!? Now i'm feom top 7% to NOTHING! Because of the communication (better LACK OFF) which implies the event still takes another 8 Hours to finish!?

thnx for screwing me over...

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

I had to go for another run because i wasn't satisfied with my last run, I get thrown in a lobby full of idiots and teleporting people, the start (obviously to be expected) was a mess, could drive around it (i thought) but apparently the was a late moron who came fullout in my side and basically finishing my race. 

Considering it says "EVENT ENDING IN 8 HOURS" i thought let's wait and give it another shot. 

Conclusion, ALL RACES FINISHED! And before I started this 1 it said that there would be another race in a hour!

what the hell is this ********!? Now i'm feom top 7% to NOTHING! Because of the communication (better LACK OFF) which implies the event still takes another 8 Hours to finish!?

thnx for screwing me over...

Man. Sorry you had the same experience with teleport-ting cars. That's a given due to the servers still being optimized. You wasn't screwed by the servers. Sign off and back on. You have until the end of the event to better you placement. But remember. The more you try the more point you lose for ever attempt. You may place high but you gaining more points, but you still lose points for trying again. The driver/player that took you out was the only incident that screwed you out of having a great first race in the events. Keep in mind a lot of the drivers/players are coming in with the 5 LAP SPRINT mind frame. Once they get tired of it the races will get better. I think it would happen faster if the races were at 50% or 75%.     

Edited by Striker_703

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Striker_703 said:

Man. Sorry you had the same experience with teleport-ting cars. That's a given due to the servers still being optimized. You wasn't screwed by the servers. You have until the end of the event to better you placement. But remember. The more you try the more point you lose for ever attempt. You may place high but you gaining more points, but you still lose points for trying again. The driver/player that took you out was the only incident that screwed you out of having a great first race in the events. Keep in mind a lot of the drivers/players are coming in with the 5 LAP SPRINT mind frame. Once they get tired of it the races will get better. I think it would happen faster if the races were at 50% or 75%.     

Euhm no, it actually says "all races finished"  but event ends in 7 hours.

now because of a couple of complete ******* my score is 0 because i got eliminated by some stupid ..... 

if i'd lose points it wouldn't be an issue, the. At least then i would have had a score on the board again. Now I'm double f*****

CE5DDF4E-A1BA-41E8-9027-7A1C31590434.jpeg

Edited by AlexTT

This was my third try, but didn't get a warning nothing...

How does this work in regards to matchmaking and ping?  Im in NZ and ended up in a race with people from all over the world?  Guessing that would cause major teleporting etc...?  Which it seemed to be doing.

image.thumb.png.6dc0571c8dccd3c95429dac0802936d1.png
Something like this (see screenshot) ? 
🙂
That happened to me last night (Saturday) I went for a try at 21:00 GMT and after waited for 15 minutes, I get an error NM14 i think and no race... 
I also thought... "ok. I will on the next one... " 

I discovered that the races only last until 21h00 pm... That's the last one.... at least for me on that day... 

Today I raced 3 times... 

On my first try i spinned out from second to Last.. to my own fault...  
On the Second, there was the obvious 1 turn mistakes from everybody else to (like you)got slammed from another guy... also 5 to last.. 
On the third one, i managed to survived rampage, and dive bombing, and ended with a mistake on the last laps in 9... 

The Information & Prizes section said that the event would end in 5h, but "All Races Finished" like the screenshot. 
I'm guessing now that this is the end of the event itself, and start of a new one. 

I guess a timeline would be nice... either in the game itself or on the "go to race" button, saying what's the time left to the last race of the day. 
If there was a "F1 2019 Companion or Stuart" app for android or ios, this type of things could be "broadcasted" from there. Think of that Codemasters... 

AlexTT i found this

http://blog.codemasters.com/f1/06/exploring-f1-2019s-events/

"

Over the weekend, multiplayer races are scheduled at specific times throughout the day. At these times, all the players waiting for the race enter matchmaking simultaneously, resulting in a much greater likelihood of finding a full session with players of your skill level. You’ll then be arranged on the grid based on your qualifying time.

To encourage as many people as possible to take part in races, the races can be repeated multiple times with no penalty… but making another attempt still clears your previous performance, so you need to be confident that you can improve upon it!

Prizes-1024x640.jpg

At the end of the race, you’ll receive a score based on a number of factors, including qualifying time, race position, total race time, assist level and more. It’s worth bearing in mind that you’ll receive a score even if you only take part in qualifying, and you can still race even if you didn’t set a qualifying time – so it’s always worth participating where and when you can. Your score places you in the global leaderboard, and at the end of the week you’ll be sent your prizes via the in-game mail system, based on where you placed.

These Grand Prix events will be broadly slated to occur at the same time as the real world events, with the weeks in between composed of Classic Grand Prix events and Featured Events. Classic Grand Prix works essentially the same way as the Grand Prix events described above, but uses classic cars instead of the multiplayer car, helping to provide a large amount of variety week-on-week.

With these new weekly events and the associated prizes there’ll be something to keep you coming back each and every week! And we hope you’re excited to join in with our first Weekly Event when the game launches next week.
 "

No reference to Time of the races. 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

Thank you! So all in all another failure together with how ranling skill caters only to assist users and everything else

• Agree 1

Anyhow, i got screwed anyways so...