Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 Information Thread

Looks like 60 fps might be possible: http://www.examiner.com/article/f1-2015-is-very-close-to-60-fps-on-playstation-4-says-codemasters

Just had to remove quite a few comments from the thread, just as a reminder we won't allow any kind of racism on the forums.

Just had to remove quite a few comments from the thread, just as a reminder we won't allow any kind of racism on the forums.
Hey, while you're here: can you please answer some questions? I for example have asked two non-feature questions which means you won't reveal anything but game mechanics. Thanks!

Hey Guys,

New poster here. Big fan of these games especially playing with a couple of friends. Loved the online mini season mode where you can select a few races and have it take into account the overall points and championship winner at the end of the races. This got canned in 2014 if I remember and was an enjoyable feature in previous games.

Anyone know if this is making a comeback? Little things like this made the game so enjoyable.

RECOMMENDED: 
Processor: Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX 6300 
Memory: 8 GB RAM 
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro or AMD R9 290 /Nvidia GTX970 
Network: Broadband Internet connection 
Hard Drive: 20 GB available space 
Sound Card: Direct X compatible soundcard

Haha Intel Core i5 3570 = AMD FX 6300 WTF?

Required graphics cards surpass those of the Project Cars

Hello everyone,

If you do not know me that's normal, I rarely post on the forum but I am a modder on the series of games that F1 is thrown an important forum because I did not want to make users dependent unnecessary and restrictive rules.

The main criticism I have to codemasers is that it gives no information about the games and the community who are the customers can not express themselves more and it's a big deal promises are no or very rarely kept as different promises about the release of the next-gen version of the game that are now finally held.

Let me explain, if a company communicates about a product you have to be sure clients understand what is advertised in their messages but Codemasters F1 from 2013 is the total fog surrounding their games, especially the series F1.

I am a fan of simulation games in general and especially those in F1 and the fabulous series GP Geoff Grammond.

And after the monopoly of Sony, I was excited for the release of the F1 series by codemasters and version 2010 and 2011 was particularly successful especially in terms of communication especially for F1 2010.

But for more than two years it has become a nightmare to have any information on games and Codemasters able to delete all messages from his former forum which remains in beta indefinitely inexplicably.

I do not want to be mean to our new unibeglee companion who I'm sure did not know what a pain it was going to sail but I can not apologize a disastrous policy of a publisher who has profoundly changed that hides behind excuses such as approval information from FOM / FIA to give the information to the people who I remember are the ones who live Codemasters.

I own half words, I bought the version of F1 Game 2010,2011,2012 and 2013 but for 2014 release that was out of the question for 2015 and even less for the moment, eyes closed buy it not my type because no promises have not even minimal respected.

With the arrival of unibeglee on communication part of the forum, I have hope that influences the communication part and at first it was a good start with very positive intentions but after the first news on F12015 I note that the speech becomes exactly the same with identical responses to recent years, "I can not tell you anything now again and again."

This kind of response is pathetic and uninteresting and even if the game is great, how justify such a lamentable communication?

The only information I can give Codemasters sonts not now, soon with lame excuses of the license, but they are pathetic excuses and without any arguments.

Made me lie and give all the information your customers expect.

Sorry  for m'y englich.

Greetings.
Falcon444

its only been a week why would anyone expect an answer never mind some information lol, plenty time to remove posts just not enough time to answer the genuine fans, tut tut

yo @justbiglee you wanna know why codies image is so bad, have a look around here lol

I do not understand the logic of codemasters on the promotion of F1 2015 if they want to lose the license and support their customers well I congratulate them because they managed.

Following the release of project cars they have no arguments to counter the remarks made on their own forum, over an avalanche of negative reviews are posting on their forums but no information or reactions of their shares.

Congratulations to Codemasers.

Stez said:
Why no voice recognition on the PC?
Microsoft didn't design Windows' voice recognition to be integrated into low-latency applications like games. Conversely, they specifically designed it for that on the Xbox One, as did Sony for the PS4.

Stez said:
Why no voice recognition on the PC?
Microsoft didn't design Windows' voice recognition to be integrated into low-latency applications like games. Conversely, they specifically designed it for that on the Xbox One, as did Sony for the PS4.

You learn something new everyday. I would have never guessed that MS did not support that. My guess is that they would have supported it since there is voice recognition to some degree.  

I suspect before/after the Spanish GP we will get some news. What do u guys think?

Zombie said:
I suspect before/after the Spanish GP we will get some news. What do u guys think?

Agreed I suspect we'll be seeing something next week

I'm sure that means you'll be ranting and raving again in the following number of days, mate. Good to have Codemasters' unofficial spokesman around.

Joethe155 said:
I'm sure that means you'll be ranting and raving again in the following number of days, mate. Good to have Codemasters' unofficial spokesman around.

omg we are how did u know!

Still no info on online stuff. i still want to know what else is out.. i really hope coop is still in.

Honestly wasn't referring to you, Zombie.

I don't think we know anything about online at the moment.