Sign in to follow this  

Assists way too good

The Assists areaway to strong this year, especially tc medium and abs , you can see clearly in rain , the difference is way to extreme between the on and off , with abs you cn put brake pressure to 100 and balance to 60 and just go through corners like there would be no rain at all. try this with no assists and you will see its impossible even when you a pro. the brake zone for people with assists should be much longer cause in their settings the the lock would come really early. same for tc medium , there should be longer accelerating zones . 

in F1 2018 it was impossible for me to play with TC medium (with a controller) much smoother this year, I like it pretty much, you still need to keep attention how you accelerate, especially on street courses like Baku or Monaco. It is fine how it is. When you play with the historic cars it is much harder to drive.

I have no problem with the strength of the assists but is there any way you can join a lobby that only lets in users who either use them/don't use them?

Again with this? It is even weaker then last year (medium tc) let the casual player just play. In F2 i can't even race without assist on a controller.
For online they need to change the rules for assist yes.

• Agree 1

Better to learn without these assists. It doesn't take that long to acclimate to no assists, even if you use assists. 

In F2 i can't even race without assist on a controller.
For online they need to change the rules for assist yes.

agree on this

I understand online players who want separate lobbies

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, FOneFanatic said:

Better to learn without these assists. It doesn't take that long to acclimate to no assists, even if you use assists. 

Maybe if you don't have autism like me it is easy? I drove like days 2 days in timetrail without any assist and can't handle it. Mine brain don't function like that. I needed complete 2017 for adapting to only medium tc. I'm playing F1 games from 2016 now. So I'm not going to learn it. It takes away the pleasure to just play a game for me.

I do agree that for online it is different but you can't blame assist when codi don't change online racing. Change that you can input assist on or off in the lobby and done. No more complaints (then people complaining about only tc or abs but we like to complain)

Edited by sanderu1983