Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Impossibility to choose your box with customized liveries

The possibility to make your own customized livery has been a great improvement in the 2019 edition of the game but , unfortunately , the game assign to each driver a random position into the pitlane. That means that it would be impossibile to make a competition or a championship using the cutomized liveries because you'll never know who really is your team mate in the pit lane and that may cost you several seconds if another driver,with another livery, has stopped just a few seconds before of you or even right in front of you. What i'm asking is if it would e possibile to manually select your position in the pit lane , as well as you do when you're using the real liveries and you have to choose your team and driver. SO you may have to possibility yo have something like this while choosing your car.

TEAM 1 -> DRIVER1/DRIVER2

TEAM 2-> DRIVER1/DRIVER2

TEAM 3 -> DRIVER1/DRIVER2

TEAM 4 -> DRIVER1/DRIVER2

TEAM 5 -> DRIVER1/DRIVER2

TEAM 6 -> DRIVER1/DRIVER2

TEAM 7 -> DRIVER1/DRIVER2

TEAM 8 -> DRIVER1/DRIVER2

TEAM 9 -> DRIVER1/DRIVER2

TEAM 10 -> DRIVER1/DRIVER2

That is basicaly the same thing you see when your choosing your car and drivers when using the 2019 official liveries and cars.

With this function everyone will have the possibility to choose their spot in the pitlane , knowing already which team mate they're going to during the race. I know i'm maybe asking too much, but it would be a shame if all these customized liveries may became useful because of this problem. It would be amazing to have every team ,during a whole championship/season , using their customized cars and liveries without seeing their strategies being ruined. Thansk for youe time guys.