Are we getting any improvements, if so when. 

That was in patch 1.41, as of now there isn't any more scheduled FFB enhancements. At least nothing to note, there might be occasional small tweaks but no FFB overhauls

I Hope you are wrong @Mike Dee  :

http://blog.codemasters.com/community/05/dirt-rally-2-0-road-book-16-05-19/

In the book you will find:

We want to give a huge thanks to the entire community for their feedback and patience while we’ve looked into implementing these changes – especially to those of you who’ve taken the time to come back to us with incredibly useful, nuanced feedback about your FFB experiences. It’s worth mentioning that while this is the first big update to the FFB, it’s definitely a work in progress and we plan to refine the feeling further. Please – let us know what you think

@Flens07 Why? The FFB is pretty damn good as it stands now, what more do you want from an update?

I read that as them saying "hey we did a big overhaul and it seems to have worked for majority of people - we will continue to make necessary tweaks to it in future patches" but not that any more major patches will be coming out for it.

• Agree 1

Yeah I'm happy with the FFB now. Could maybe do with a bit more tire slip and a bit more of a feel on Spain, but other than that it feels great. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mike Dee said:

Why? The FFB is pretty damn good

Because your opinion may not be that of all dirt-drivers ... In particular, it's about tarred roads like Monaco. Even the rough ice is not felt. There is no feedback at all from the tar. The tires are virtually "lifeless"

Edited by Flens07
  • Disagree 1

@Flens07 I think a lot of that comes down more to the tarmac physics of the engine than the FFB itself. Tarmac has always been the weakest point in Dirt. You aren't going to get the feedback I assume you're looking for in this game by just tweaking FFB. For what you, and a lot of people including myself, want would require a full overhaul of the current EGO engine to get tarmac physics up to par with the gravel physics. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

The tastes are just different for each one

The only fact ist the roadbook (s.a.) an the content about ffb in it.... The rest is subjective

Edited by Flens07