Didn't get the "Around the World Trophy" on PS4 [ZX]

Hello,

I have been busy this day to post a time trial entry on every track today. I did all the normal and the short tracks. But I still haven't got this PS4 trophie as a reward!!!! I checked every track, and I'm in the leaderboards of all tracks!!!

Does somebody have this same problem? Or am I missing something??

Hi there!

I've moved this to the Technical Assistance forum, so that it's in the right place.

Could I ask you to check that you have valid lap times on all of the tracks, please? Thanks!

@RaymondSmits 

i had the same problem on Xbox. A few days later I tried again and suddenly it worked. 

Although I had already set a valid round on every track, the achievement triggered the second time I drove another round in Monaco for some reason I don’t understand 😄

31 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi there!

I've moved this to the Technical Assistance forum, so that it's in the right place.

Could I ask you to check that you have valid lap times on all of the tracks, please? Thanks!

Yes I have a valid lap on every track. I checked it twice….

Thanks for the update @RaymondSmits, the team is investigating this further. If it does pop at any point, can you let me know? 

Same for me on PS4 Pro. I have a valid dry lap time with F1 2019 cars on all tracks, including the short ones. No trophy.