The braking system is much worse than the F1 2018 PC of the Codemaster. I'm sorry to buy this game so early (by Steam). An example of this is the race in Azerbaijan.

The braking system is bad on the F1 2019 PC. Even in the configuration of the setup with the Maximum Aerodynamic Pressure it is bad to make the curve when the red line starts, and you must VERY tighten the brake to get the curve closed and the front wing is affected.
It is much worse than the F1 2019 PC. I'm sorry to buy this game (by Steam). For exemple, the race of the Azerbaian.
Please correct the braking system!

In Portuguese: 
O sistema de frenagens está ruim no F1 2019 PC. Mesmo na configuração do setup com a Máxima Pressão Aerodinâmica está ruim fazer a curva quando começa a linha vermelha, e precisa apertar MUITO o freio para conseguir fazer a curva fechada e a asa dianteira é afetada. 
Está reamentre muito pior que o F1 2019 PC.  Estou arrependido comprar este game (pela Steam). 
Por gentileza, corrigem o sistema de frenagem!

Reforçando a reclamação:  o sistema de frenagens stá reamentre muito pior que o F1 2019 PC of the Codemaster.  Estou arrependido comprar tão cedo  este game (pela Steam). Um exemplo disso é a corrida no Azerbaijão.

They need a lot of updates to bring the game back to 2018 level 

• Disagree 1

I agree. The F2 car on low speed corners brakes like a semi truck. I have tried to adjust a number of settings. Just can’t get to get stop blowing past corners under late braking. Not only does it bugger up your game, it affects the other player that are around you.