Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big changes needed.

6 hours ago, R9NALD09 said:

You can just create a LAN session by yourself if you want to work on setups for your multiplayer car

How does this work? I tried to create a LAN session, however it still makes me wait other people. Tried to add AI etc. to start session but didn't work. Obviously i could use practice mode, however the track is so slippery that same setups don't apply in qualifying and race.

17 hours ago, Arttu1202 said:

How does this work? I tried to create a LAN session, however it still makes me wait other people. Tried to add AI etc. to start session but didn't work. Obviously i could use practice mode, however the track is so slippery that same setups don't apply in qualifying and race.

Not sure if they changed it in a patch but when I created a LAN session and in the lobby selected 'ready up' I went straight to the session and could do laps to my hearts content.

8 hours ago, R9NALD09 said:

Not sure if they changed it in a patch but when I created a LAN session and in the lobby selected 'ready up' I went straight to the session and could do laps to my hearts content.

Probably changed as i don't have option for 'ready up', it's just saying that waiting for players. Obviously there might be differences based on platform, I'm on Ps4 so that might be the case as well.

On 7/9/2019 at 12:09 PM, Gragooni said:

F1 2018 = Zero Safety Cars

F1 2019 = Zero Safety cars

I don't see how it works better this year

IM on race 16 now and no joke I've had the safety car our at least 12 times.