Sign in to follow this  

Voice Control Disabled

The game works perfectly except that my microphone doesnt work with 2019. I have tried reinstalling etc etc.

I noticed when loading there is a little comment on one of the loading screens saying "Voice Control Disabled"

Is there somewhere to turn this on.. 

18 minutes ago, SteveHaz said:

The game works perfectly except that my microphone doesnt work with 2019. I have tried reinstalling etc etc.

I noticed when loading there is a little comment on one of the loading screens saying "Voice Control Disabled"

Is there somewhere to turn this on.. 

XBox doesnt have voice control, pc and ps4 should work by default.

True nothing to add, only i noticed on ps4 when i use the mic connected to controller when i don't use my headset, and after switch to my elite 800 headset, voicecontrol also doesn't work. That's not the game's fault, the ps4 doesn't switch them right. That's why i asked.

its better to share the strangest problems and how to solve it right?😉

Hi,

I’m on PS4 with Sony wireless headset and this is not working very well. It only works from time to time.

any idea? advices?

thanks.

1 minute ago, philappleraily said:

Hi,

I’m on PS4 with Sony wireless headset and this is not working very well. It only works from time to time.

any idea? advices?

thanks.

You mean voice control not working at all sometimes or not always recognizing your commands?

Yeah thats voice control for ya... Speak loud and clear is really the only thing I can say. And dont have any other noises in your room, like a fan or somethng like that. I’d say about 1/4 of the time I need to repeat.

8 minutes ago, Andrew210227 said:

Yeah thats voice control for ya... Speak loud and clear is really the only thing I can say. And dont have any other noises in your room, like a fan or somethng like that. I’d say about 1/4 of the time I need to repeat.

I’ll give it a try. Never thought that a cooling fan can disturb it! I’ll tory to speak louder.

Just now, philappleraily said:

I’ll give it a try. Never thought that a cooling fan can disturb it! I’ll tory to speak louder.

One more thing: you dont have to speak the full command. Try to shorten it, Like ‘teammate status’ you should just say ‘teammate’ or your teammates first name. Also it works best when I use an exaggerated British accent 

28 minutes ago, Andrew210227 said:

You mean voice control not working at all sometimes or not always recognizing your commands?

Old or new version gold headset?

i remember having issues with the old one as well. Mic. Is hidden and doesn't work that well.

now a turtle beach elite 800, also hidden mic. Works like a charm

30 minutes ago, philappleraily said:

Sorry, I mean not always recognizing commands. Jeff always says « static on the radio ».

Just say "leave me alone"

🤣

One of my most used commands when jeff gets a little too annoying🤪

1 hour ago, AlexTT said:

Old or new version gold headset?

i remember having issues with the old one as well. Mic. Is hidden and doesn't work that well.

now a turtle beach elite 800, also hidden mic. Works like a charm

This is the old one with the mic hidden on the left.

I’ve tried everything (no surround sound), mic level low or high. Already the problem with previous version. No problem with voice recognition on PS4 system though.

thanks for the tip.

2 hours ago, Andrew210227 said:

One more thing: you dont have to speak the full command. Try to shorten it, Like ‘teammate status’ you should just say ‘teammate’ or your teammates first name. Also it works best when I use an exaggerated British accent 

Except my system is in French. It won’‘tu recognize english commands.

KInect for Windows Speech Recognition Pack runtimes are required on PC, so reinstalling them usually helps.