Sign in to follow this  

T300 problem persist

Problem that persists.  T300 / PS4.  When I get into the game with the steering wheel, I have to change my steering wheel setting, but whenever I go to the playstation menu and go back to the game I have to do the steering wheel setting again.  This is very annoying.  Besides, the game is good.  It can always improve clear.

My t300 (also on ps4 pro) keeps its  settings but has no ffb unless I start a stage or shakedown and pause unplug and replug  sometimes more than once.  When it works I feel a small twitch in the wheel when it connects.   This is like 70% of the time

On 7/16/2019 at 2:03 AM, Bobby1976 said:

My t300 (also on ps4 pro) keeps its  settings but has no ffb unless I start a stage or shakedown and pause unplug and replug  sometimes more than once.  When it works I feel a small twitch in the wheel when it connects.   This is like 70% of the time

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. PS4 Thrustmaster t300Rs🤔

Posted (edited)

I have a different problem on PC - when DR2 starts, my wheel is not detected, o need to re-plug USB to get it detected. It just me or it's a common problem?

Edited by virgism

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, dejkoo said:

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. PS4 Thrustmaster t300Rs🤔

I find starting the game up from standby causes problems with the wheel. Shutting the game down fully and restarting it fixes it for me. 

Edited by Decks
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Decks said:

I find starting the game up from standby causes problems with the wheel. Shutting the game down fully and restarting it fixes it for me. 

I will try this the next several days and hopefully it will work for me too!

i Have a T300 Rs and a PS4 Pro and don't have any problem with that