Lost Skill and Safety Rating entirely [ZX]

Question

Ok, this is new, my skill rating and safety rating has been totally reseted 😐

20190705_172000.jpg

• Sad 4

22 answers to this question

Hi all,

I've split out and merged a few posts about the resetting Safety and Skill ranking into this thread as this appears to be a different issue and this will make it easier for us to track. 

For everyone that has had their Safety and Skill ranking reset, please let me know the platform that you are playing on, your gamertag/Steam ID/PSN Username and when you saw the reset happen. 

• Thanks 2

Hey Everyone, 

If you are experiencing this issue can you please email community(AT)codemasters(dot)com with your gamertag/PSN/Steam name along with the Skill rating that you believe you had prior to the issue occurring so that we can investigate the issue further. 

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, Patricko said:

20190705_172000.jpg

so it wasnt just me then

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Patricko said:

20190705_172000.jpg

Please let us know whether there are any improvements after this!!! Thanks! 

Edited by Turniton

On 7/6/2019 at 1:20 AM, Patricko said:

20190705_172000.jpg

i just done a weekly race, after the race my rating back to placement as well.

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)

I completed an online ranked race today in F1 2019, on my PS4 (PSN baxnet1). Upon finishing, I exited B-class and was promoted to A (97%). I left the lobby after the race, purchased a multiplayer car, and then attempted to bring up my license. When trying to view my license afterwards, it would simply flash on the screen and wouldn’t show the license. This has happened before and the only thing that fixes it is closing the program and restarting it. When the game started again, my skill and safety rating were gone. My level is the same (18), but both my skill and safety ratings show the blank diamond as if I’ve not done my placement races, and it says “placement”. My multiplayer credits are also the same as they were prior to logging out. Because of this, I’m guessing, I also can’t play any ranked matches - it takes me to a session with no one else in it and has me select a track, and no one else ever joins. I’ve tried this multiple times.

Another account on this same PS4 doesn’t have this issue, they are able to see their ratings and start ranked matches.

How can I get my ratings back?

F1290340-F45E-460D-A213-F01C3BD9EB3A.jpeg

Edited by baxnet1
Submitted pic

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

I've split out and merged a few posts about the resetting Safety and Skill ranking into this thread as this appears to be a different issue and this will make it easier for us to track. 

For everyone that has had their Safety and Skill ranking reset, please let me know the platform that you are playing on, your gamertag/Steam ID/PSN Username and when you saw the reset happen. 

PS4, PSN: baxnet1, 1815 EST July 9

Edited by baxnet1

Similar issue for myself

Playing on PS4, ID is Viperzed

Had a Placement of C, I think 1847 was the number and a Safety Rating of A. Happened sometime on the 1st of July AEST

Posted (edited)

Hello, I'm 2 days the problem that my ratings are no longer displayed. For example, had rank 18, ability silver and safety on S. And the day before yesterday is only my rank there, but no ratings. To find ranked matches is also a qual (It can be found as good as none). Could drive only a single race so far, and only for two. I ask for help. Thank you in advance best regards

Hallo, ich hab seid 2 Tagen das problem, das mir meine Wertungen nicht mehr angezeigt werden. Hatte zb Rang 18, Fähigkeit Silber und Safety auf S. Und seid vorgestern steht nur noch mein Rang da, aber keine Wertungen. 

Ranglisten Spiele zu finden ist auch eine qual ( Es findet so gut wie keins). Konnte bis jetzt auch nur ein einziges rennen fahren, und das auch nur zu zweit. Ich bitte um Hilfe. 

Danke euch im voraus

Liebe Grüße 

Edited by RedDevilKT
English translation

Hi @xJulyxWeed, when posting please can you try to provide a translation in English along with your original text. This allows those who are moderating the forums to easily be able to determine what your issue is. 

Going by the ever trusty google translate, your issue is in regards to losing your online rank, correct? 

• Agree 1

I was finally able to play a ranked match again, and after doing the 5 "placement" matches again, got my skill and safety rating back.

@baxnet1 did these values return to what they were previous to you losing them after you completed your placement matches?

Posted (edited)

English

Sry, my english is not that good, that's why I write in german. Yes exactly. My driver rating is set to 0 again. Had a silver drivers standings with about 1500, and a safety rating S. Now only my lvl is there.

German

Sry, mein Englisch ist nicht so gut, darum schreib ich auf deutsch. 

Ja genau. Meine Fahrerwertung  sind wieder auf 0 gestellt. Hatte eine Silberne Fahrerwertung mit ca 1500, und eine Safety-Wertung S. Jetzt steht nur noch mein Lvl da. 

Edited by RedDevilKT
English translation

@xJulyxWeed I have merged your topic with the main one regarding this issue as well as provided English translations for your comments. Feel free to use google translate (or other) to provide English text along with your German ones. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedDevilKT said:

@baxnet1 did these values return to what they were previous to you losing them after you completed your placement matches?

@RedDevilKT Almost. My skill rating was about 100 less than it was previously, but it's negligible I suppose. My safety rating was correct.

Posted (edited)
Am 10.7.2019 um 15:51 sagte baxnet1:

PS4, PSN: baxnet1, 1815 EST, 9. Juli

PS4 Pro

PSN-Name: xJulyxWeed

Ca vor 2 Tagen 

Edited by xJulyxWeed

Am 10.7.2019 um 11:42 sagte Faya:

Hallo zusammen,

Ich habe einige Beiträge zum Zurücksetzen der Sicherheits- und Fertigkeitsrangfolge in diesem Thread gesammelt und zusammengeführt, da dies ein anderes Problem darstellt. 

For all, their security and fertigkeitsranges, please share the platform, to play, your gamertag / steam id / psn-usersamen and the time with, to the backset found. 

PS4 Pro

PSN-Name: xJulyxWeed

Ca vor 2 Tagen 

On 7/10/2019 at 4:07 PM, RedDevilKT said:

Hey Everyone, 

If you are experiencing this issue can you please email community(AT)codemasters(dot)com with your gamertag/PSN/Steam name along with the Skill rating that you believe you had prior to the issue occurring so that we can investigate the issue further. 

Thanks!

Ich kann die Email nicht lesen. Können sie mir die bitte noch einmal posten? 

Danke im voraus

1 hour ago, xJulyxWeed said:

Ich kann die Email nicht lesen. Können sie mir die bitte noch einmal posten? 

Danke im voraus

community@codemasters.com

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
Vor 7 Minuten sagte baxnet1:

community@codemasters.com

Danke, aber aus irgendeinem Grund kamen meine Fahrerwertung wieder ?! Ist das möglich? Ist das jetzt ein Bug der immer wieder kommt? 

Edited by xJulyxWeed