Sign in to follow this  

Col de Turini - Sprint en descente Delta Daily Achievement not working

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi, 
    Over the last month or so I've been coming back from Dirt Rally 2.0 to Dirt Rally to try & get the Delta Daily achievements, I've done maybe 10 max in that time with 3 or 4 beaten but I never get an achievement, 

Until now I presumed there wasn't one for those specific courses but last night I did yesterdays daily delta event at Col de Turini - Sprint en descente & after beating the delta time I looked it up in the Steam Achievements list & there is one,

As it never gave the achievement last night I presumed it would give me the achievement this morning when the daily events update but it didn't so it brings in to question whether I've not been getting others I should of as well so can someone at Codemasters help with this please? I get the older ones can't be done as I don't even remember which they were but here's yesterdays result.  

I don't know what's broken exactly but can this be fixed so future Delta Daily achievements are given please, Cheers. 

Beat the Delta Time at a Single Event at Col de Turini - Sprint en descente..png

Edited by nashathedog

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet