Sign in to follow this  

F2 Championship Mode -Bug DNF AI cars

Hi everyone!

I'm doing a championsip in F2 on F1 2019 and I noticed that every time an AI car have a mechanical problem in the feature race, they necessarily abandon the sprint race too. It happens all the time in every track during the season (I'm @ Spa now). Did anyone noticed this bug too?

Is Codemasters working on it?

Edited by GustavoYudi
typing mistake

First time I heard this one. Post as much detail as you can about the issue in technical support forum. That's where most of the bugs are and presumably get more attention from the devs. 

• Agree 3

Yes! I’m also doing an F2 championship and the same has happened to me during every round. Another bug I’ve found is during wet races there are always 5 or 6 AI that do 5 pit stops instead of the 1 or 2 necessary. Any possibility of getting this moved into the technical forum @Faya?

3 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

First time I heard this one. Post as much detail as you can about the issue in technical support forum. That's where most of the bugs are and presumably get more attention from the devs. 

Thanks, I'll do it.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, GustavoYudi said:

Hi everyone!

I'm doing a championsip in F2 on F1 2019 and I noticed that every time an AI car have a mechanical problem in the feature race, they necessarily abandon the sprint race too. It happens all the time in every track during the season (I'm @ Spa now). Did anyone noticed this bug too?

Is Codemasters working on it?

Hiwas this bug present before the 1.05 patch?

50 minutes ago, mixmax83 said:

Hiwas this bug present before the 1.05 patch?

well the patch hasn’t been applied so yes and nothing in the notes states it is going to be fixed

• Agree 1

I´ve almost finished a whole Formula 2 Championship with Artem Markelov and over the course of the season it was quiet obvious that the drivers who had mechanical failures (which made them slower) and drivers who had DNFs in the main race also experienced those in the sprint race. What I mean is if Norris DNFs in the main race he most likely DNFs in the sprint race.

One example is my russian event which I just finished. Deletraz had mechanical issues in both races and Mehri and Fuoco DNF in both races. It´s not a huge thing but it takes away some realism and excitment when you start the sprint race and you just wait for the guy who previously had issues to get some again.

gMblAYe_d.jpg

lo9sofX_d.jpg

Yes this was already posted a few days ago. I’ve also had a few AI do 5 stop strategies in wet races so hopefully both of these issues get patched as Formula 2 is very fun to play.

Hey everyone, I've merged threads discussing the same issue. I have also passed this on to the team to investigate. Thanks! 

• Thanks 1