F1® 2019 - Performance Updates and Patch 1.05 Patch Notes - Updated 17/07

Hi ,

since update or patch 1.06 f1 2019 ps4 

t300 wheel user

since the latest update the ffb has changed for the worst where as it was perfect 

quite a few wheel users have reported same,

before lasr patch the ffb was brilliant and one of the best f1 games so far, 

what this has done has allowed pad users to be faster  again, 

please please revert back to previous patch ,

• Agree 1

I'd like to make a request regarding F2 qualifying. I find the only option for this is the 30 minute qualifying. Will it be possible for us to change these to a shorter session length? E.g. 15 minutes

can anyone tell me why I can't use the number 1 I've already won the first drivers' championship, 
and the number 71 and other numbers that don't have to do with the f1 and f2 drivers?

please answer 

1- Does 90Years logo adding just engine cover only? or adding to that logo on ferrari suits, gloves and rear and front wing? 

2- Do we have to see changing engine cover update for ferrari ? 

jm1926jy103 (Custom)1.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, advanceapple said:

can anyone tell me why I can't use the number 1 I've already won the first drivers' championship, 
and the number 71 and other numbers that don't have to do with the f1 and f2 drivers?

When you create your player, you will get a popup that asks if you want the #1 if you win the championship. I don't know whether it works or not since I haven't won it yet.

Number 71 is not available as it's reserved for Devon Butler.

32 minutes ago, Andrew210227 said:

When you create your player, you will get a popup that asks if you want the #1 if you win the championship. I don't know whether it works or not since I haven't won it yet.

Number 71 is not available as it's reserved for Devon Butler.

on so many numbers that no one *****, just 71 went to get it. Thanks for the reply.

Speaking of driver numbers, would it be a bit excessive if our driver numbers appeared on the classic cars during a session?

When are we getting the Paul Ricard pit entry update? France is the next race in my Championship mode, and I'm wondering if I should wait bit longer to start it.

July/August would imply late July / early August. Can we expect it next week, @Faya?

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

As I said on the other topic they need to fix the car characteristics. Ferrari need to be unbeatable on the straights and not equal with Mercedes like it’s now. Especially on the Qualifying engine mode 4, Ferrari have to be the benchmark on the straights.

Mercedes needs to be unbeatable in fast and slow corners and RB also needs good on Slow corners.

@Faya

Could you give this to the team?

Edited by Jaketa

Didn't read through all the replies, so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned.

Can we get the helicopter physics fixed? The thing moves around like a UFO, zipping across the sky. It's so unrealistic that it's actually quite distracting.

I am the deputy of Faya, because there is a great deal of crowding here in the forum and many questions have to be answered. 

The game is definitely broken. We cannot and do not want to comment on this any more. Please accept this and buy the advanced F1 2020 next year. F1 2020 will be the best F1 game ever. Copying and pasting from 2017 2018 and 2019 guarantee a single bug. 

Ich bin der Stellvertreter von Faya, da hier im Forum grosser Andrang herrscht und viele Fragen beantwortet werden müssen.

Das Spiel ist definitiv defekt. Wir können und wollen uns nicht mehr dazu äussern. Bitte akzeptiert das und kauft dafür nächstes Jahr das hochentwickelte F1 2020. F1 2020 wird das beste F1 Spiel, dass es jemals gab. Kopieren und einfügen aus den Jahren 2017 2018 und 2019 garantieren einen einzigen Bug. 

Please make a gear more Close-ratio transmission by next update.

The present state is a very wide ratio transmission.( especially HAAS Ferrari alfaromeo racingpoint)

It is entirely different from reality.

On 7/29/2019 at 3:14 AM, senna94f1 said:

Hi ,

since update or patch 1.06 f1 2019 ps4 

t300 wheel user

since the latest update the ffb has changed for the worst where as it was perfect 

quite a few wheel users have reported same,

before lasr patch the ffb was brilliant and one of the best f1 games so far, 

what this has done has allowed pad users to be faster  again, 

please please revert back to previous patch ,

See me and many other league riders with steering wheel just like that.

Please modify!

Please update the online league mode to 30 competitors. We have 5 different leagues on 5 different days and every league have round about 30 drivers. Because not every week can drive all that same drivers. Right now ist the league mode for the most biggest leagues is unused 

3 hours ago, lietuvis89 said:

Please update the online league mode to 30 competitors. We have 5 different leagues on 5 different days and every league have round about 30 drivers. Because not every week can drive all that same drivers. Right now ist the league mode for the most biggest leagues is unused 

Codemasters should work together with some of the bigger leagues to verify what is really needed to use the league mode. At the moment it's not useable for leagues. We are using unranked mode at the moment and thats a step back from last year, where you could use the championship mode.

• Agree 2

Will the "visual update" include more than just the Ferrari 90 Anniversary logo? For example, Mercedes hasn't had "Marriott Bonvoy" on the halo since Azerbaijan. Will that be removed from the Mercedes in the game to reflect real life?

• Agree 2