F1® 2019 - Performance Updates and Patch 1.05 Patch Notes - Updated 17/07

I have already started a career in 100% I am in France now, I think the new update performance may distort my career for the sequel no? :classic_sad:

Very glad to see the patch notes fixing a number of issues. I agree with what a lot of people said in the higher comments, so I will just sum up their statements as another vote: team performance tweaks and driver-specific tweaks would be a big help, as would a few visual/quality-of-life improvements, etc.

What I don't see enough of here, in my opinion, is enough complaints about the driver transfer market and the R&D progression of AI teams. Check out https://www.reddit.com/r/F1Game/ for plenty of evidence of this (which I'm guessing you're doing already). The driver transfers and mid-season transfer stories I'm seeing and reading about are just unbelievable, as is the speed at which a team can vault itself from 8th in performance to 1st (some say even in the span of 4 races). As I haven't started a career for myself yet, I'm wondering if some of the ostensibly unrealistic driver moves (Hamilton/Vettel superteam @ STR, for instance) could possibly be explained away by the unrealistic R&D shifts, but I'm not sure.

Could you please look at toning these down a bit? We love driver transfers and changes in performance, but making it unrealistic is a turn off. Perhaps consider turning off the mid-season transfers altogether (at least for the time being)?

• Agree 2

I am well set with my AI difficulty now in my running career, hopefully I do not have to start all over again with finding the correct AI when the patch is released.

By the way, Ferrari looks awesome 😉

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Hey, guys, It will be really awesome to fix the Lights during the day with this patch.

Edited by BiohazardBGR
  • Agree 1

i hope the patch fix the same issues fixed before in f1 2018 like AI are so slow in rain, slow in austria, faster in singapure, player slower than AI cars in final speed on straight, AI don´t know manage your own car, always start the race fast but later 1st pit stop don´t have the same performance gain like you

looks very ridiculous how the game is launched with the exactly same problems of f1 2018 in release date too, everything this is fixed by patch on the last game so why back again? i think the team make the patches don´t have any participation on game development

• Agree 3

...AI are so slow in rain

this I need to regret now after I had second rain race. maybe it is different when the rain appears. In China I started right away in rain, there the AI seemed slow, in Canada, rain started during the race, I didn`t had any chance to catch up, really, I was crushed by the AI, Hamilton overlapped me twice 😄 

Good to see these changes and the performance patch coming...

Very happy that the cars are becoming faster to handle more realistically as well (should have a bit more mechanical grip as well, especially on traction)

But hopefully the slipstream will be made a bit stronger because after seeing the F1 races in Austria, Silverstone etc the slipstream effect is much more powerful than DRS this year.

Posted (edited)

Still nothing about the mad stuttering/freezes that last between .25 to .50 of a second on PC. It sucks that i'm getting an average of 140fps and this happens regularly. In SP it's fine, I can just rewind but in multiplayer there's no rewind and worse still it freezes your car in place, so when it unfreezes you are .5 of a second further back from where you should have been. It's not my hard drive or specs, as it's on a M2 SSD.

Win 10

6700k 4.6ghz 

16GB DDR4 

2070 rtx

Edited by Hughesy

13 hours ago, squalles said:

i hope the patch fix the same issues fixed before in f1 2018 like AI are so slow in rain, slow in austria, faster in singapure, player slower than AI cars in final speed on straight, AI don´t know manage your own car, always start the race fast but later 1st pit stop don´t have the same performance gain like you

looks very ridiculous how the game is launched with the exactly same problems of f1 2018 in release date too, everything this is fixed by patch on the last game so why back again? i think the team make the patches don´t have any participation on game development

It's been that way pretty much since F1 2012, glitches and bugs that get fixed, then reappear in the next year's game.....Not knocking this year's game, but it is a strange reoccurance! 😄 

• Agree 1

Sorry. Aber das ist bei Rennen in realife genauso, das lichter bei tag an sind. Hat damit zu tun das wenn Rennen im tag/Nacht wechsel stattfinden, Fahrer beim einschalten geblendet werden würden und das dass Unfallrisiko signifikant erhöhen würde.

No Bug

Will 1.04 skip xbox then, or will we sometimes in the feature get 1.04 before we get 1.05 in a month or two?

I am very. Happy about update and forth coming updates for the follow ing months ,

5 stars to codies for f1 2019

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

So it updates my ongoing Career cars, thanks that's good, but why ferrari have the best AERO by a distance to mercedes and red bull? yeah it's efficient but in no way the best!!!

Edited by farjam1990

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 6:10 PM, Mobcat94 said:

So no infos about realistic car performance for 2019 cars online? (private session, online championship "league")???

@Faya

I hope they take this seriously. I play the game online with few of my friends and brothers and we are hating this issue not being able to make the car performance realistic when you in league. we are all at different levels so slow drivers pick fast cars and quick drivers pick slower cars to make it competitive.  

on the other hand if we do unranked championship we aren't able to see the race winner of every event. absolute disaster.

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:08 PM, Matthew Tomlinson said:

When is realistic car performance is leagues coming?

someone answer this?

Posted (edited)

Somebody who already got the patch can you answer that is the Safety car working now?

Or if @Faya can be so kind and give the answer for this question

Edited by Gragooni
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Patch is live, still no fix for the stuttering/screen freezes on PC and no info that you are actually looking at it. 61 hours on record but I'm pretty much done with it, as it consistently ruins my races. Shame as apart from that it's excellent, but I can't keep playing with it  like this. 

Edited by Hughesy

3 minutes ago, Hughesy said:

Patch is live, still no fix for the stuttering/screen freezes on PC and no info that you are actually looking at it. 61 hours on record but I'm pretty much done with it, as it consistently ruins my races. Shame as apart from that it's excellent, but I can't keep playing with it  like this. 

Are you running OC? I see from your post history you have a water cooler, so this would be a fair assumption.

Try running without OC and any OC software and see if you get stutter. Not saying you will cure it, just asking if you have.