F1® 2019 - Performance Updates and Patch 1.05 Patch Notes - Updated 17/07

3 hours ago, BluntRS said:

Helps you mean assits I guess ? yes your preaching to chore, options should be introduced to BAN them all,

Totally agree,

Yea totally agree,

Am still confused as to why the pics shows assists for both drivers what the problem is, I dont know what the symbols mean as I dont use assists, and when I say no assists I mean no assists, not call myself a no assist driver then race in TV Poop cam wilst using proximinty arrows, radar bottom left corner, car getting close from the rear, I better push a bit get a gap, lap time top left, whoo hoo look at me, I got a fast one,, position top left FORZA DISTANCE COUNTER, oh hes just in front am gonna push now see if I can catch him, bull dust fraudsters.it has to be said.

No assists means no assits, visual aids are ASSISTS.

The picture shows drivers on top compared to NA drivers who apparently can't keep up with assist users wheras this was other way around

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

The picture shows drivers on top compared to NA drivers who apparently can't keep up with assist users wheras this was other way around

Thankyou for trying, but sorry I still dont get it.

Not sure why some have said that times are slower than real life. On Xbox, I'm actually seeing slightly faster times than real life in TT, qualifying, and race.

Has the weather changed in the league setup? You could only rely on Dynamic. No other choice?

Wurde nun das Wetter in der Liga Einrichtung geändert? Man konnte ja nur auf Dynamisch. Keine andere Wahl möglich? 

Well done, Codies. The AI are ridiculous in the wet now.

Before the patch, I was faster than the AI in the wet on the same difficulty as I use in the dry - same as all previous games, but now I need to lower the AI difficulty by 10 just to not be last in the race, after being P10 in qualifying.

The AI pace increase in the wet was supposed to be like 1%, not 20%. It's further from being fixed now than it was pre-patch.

One step forward, 5 steps back with your patches. Not even surprised.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

4 hours ago, Ho3n3r said:

Well done, Codies. The AI are ridiculous in the wet now.

Before the patch, I was faster than the AI in the wet on the same difficulty as I use in the dry - same as all previous games, but now I need to lower the AI difficulty by 10 just to not be last in the race, after being P10 in qualifying.

The AI pace increase in the wet was supposed to be like 1%, not 20%. It's further from being fixed now than it was pre-patch.

One step forward, 5 steps back with your patches. Not even surprised.

In my opinion it's ok, now the performance are perfectly matched, so no problem for me. I think that it is you that need to practice more on the wet (no offence, just giving my opinion) because for me the patch is great.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

no, AI are perfectly balanced now on wet, on patch 1.04 i´m 4 seconds faster than leader, but now i´m on same second, maybe you need improve your performance on wet

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

30 minutes ago, squalles said:

no, AI are perfectly balanced now on wet, on patch 1.04 i´m 4 seconds faster than leader, but now i´m on same second, maybe you need improve your performance on wet

Have you tried Bahrain or Paul Ricard?

Hope they will give us the 1.04 AI back. On most tracks the AI just drives behind each other in a train and follow the car in front. Also they just give up as soon as they go beside the player into a curve. Sadly a game breaking AI Performance after the patch....

• Agree 1

There were trains in 2017,2018 and 2019 pre 1.05 too. 
it’s the game mechanics that is flawed. The ais that are being chased down don’t use mode 4 to try to not being chased down into drs range. 

that and the dirty air / slipstream ratio.

6 hours ago, squalles said:

Test Silverstone 

This is a mighty fine patch for a mighty fine game from a mighty fine group of developers. I know it's hard work getting a game like this running at peak performance, but by golly, you've done it Codemasters! A mighty fine endeavor indeed! 

• Haha 2

Guys someone had such a ****, going through the championship formula 2 (25% race) and in my rain at Silverstone and Spa some bots call in every two circles and constantly change tires, it only happens in the rain. Who faced such a problem? developers, if you are here, fix this bug.

горлый.jpg

• Like 1

Had a couple of 25% races last night in the Red Bull and McLaren and the handling is much nicer now. Can actually push harder and go faster. Good stuff.

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, Andrew210227 said:

21 hours ago, Andrew210227 said:

Have you tried Bahrain or Paul Ricard?

For real you got rain in Bahrain?😂 I tried qualifying in Hungary and race in Belgium in career with Alfa and I matched my team mate performance quite perfectly (I was 0,1-0,2 second faster); then China, Great Britain and Brazil in single races and again I was ok, got podium with red bull and won with Mercedes always using the same difficulty as in dry conditions.

3 hours ago, WHITE35 said:

Guys someone had such a ****, going through the championship formula 2 (25% race) and in my rain at Silverstone and Spa some bots call in every two circles and constantly change tires, it only happens in the rain. Who faced such a problem? developers, if you are here, fix this bug.

горлый.jpg

Shock. Another bug from a previous game coming back to the light 🤦

• Agree 3

Career mode is ruined. I'm in season 3 and all the upgrades have been bought. What's left to do now with six other season left to go? Cars develop way to fast. I shouldn't be like that. Codemasters, you MUST change the progression pace, is ruining the game. Midfield teams are becoming the best teams in half a season. Mercedes is now the worst team on the grid and I didn't even get to the halfway point in season 3. 

Also, the AI teammate level is insane. Butler is my teammate at McLaren, and he usually is 1s faster in qualys then me. I used to play at 100 AI level, now I'm down to 80 and still getting beat up by my teammate and other AI's. 

All Codemasters does is focus on multiplayer events, f1 esports series, etc...they should focus on making the game work correctly. EVERY DAMN YEAR is the same. Game released with tons of bugs, career mode bugged, etc. 

And I still can't believe Codemasters let the option for switching teams every 4 races also on this game. It's completely unrealistic. The driver transfers are also a joke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 4

Career mode was better in older F1 games. I only play grand prix mode with real drivers instead.

On 7/20/2019 at 3:33 PM, faldon3005 said:

Career mode is ruined. I'm in season 3 and all the upgrades have been bought. What's left to do now with six other season left to go? Cars develop way to fast. I shouldn't be like that. Codemasters, you MUST change the progression pace, is ruining the game. Midfield teams are becoming the best teams in half a season. Mercedes is now the worst team on the grid and I didn't even get to the halfway point in season 3. 

Also, the AI teammate level is insane. Butler is my teammate at McLaren, and he usually is 1s faster in qualys then me. I used to play at 100 AI level, now I'm down to 80 and still getting beat up by my teammate and other AI's. 

All Codemasters does is focus on multiplayer events, f1 esports series, etc...they should focus on making the game work correctly. EVERY DAMN YEAR is the same. Game released with tons of bugs, career mode bugged, etc. 

And I still can't believe Codemasters let the option for switching teams every 4 races also on this game. It's completely unrealistic. The driver transfers are also a joke.

It so is not! Well, if you say so but....I just was in a Ranked MP session where the FPS was locked to 35!! ALT-TAB lost audio briefly, so I had to drive 5 laps at 35FPS (my ReLIve recording went black/blank after TAB-bing back in so I don't have the proof; I don't record Desktop, so I guess this is the 'Lost Focus' bug AGAIN). Eventually, after stopping the recording and exiting the game mode and going back in I was able to join another lobby at Freesync to 144FPS.

Think this was due to the host FPS or connection (or both). It hasn't really happened before, but I did not leave the game, just made a connection to a new host lobby and the game behaved normally (other than the setups being replaced by default after someone joined the race only after qualifying finished).

So if Codemasters are focusing on MP issues, then they are not doing a stellar job!!!

And here is the highlights reel of this week's online Event from @TeenierNeilb69's Race. Bit laggy. Concentrating on MP, Events, Esports? Are you having a laugh!?!?

Edited by steviejay69

12 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

And here is the highlights reel of this week's online Event from @TeenierNeilb69's Race. Bit laggy. Concentrating on MP? Are you having a laugh!?!?

Omg...really embarrassing to see this. Looks like a failed school project...

• Agree 1

I want the AI back from the previous version. Finally I could fight instead for winning a position of stead of just dive bombing from P15 to P6.