Jump to content
  • 1

PS4 Trophies Glitched - F1 2019 [R2]

Question

I and several others have reached the requirements for achieving the following PS4 trophies:

Weekend Warrior - Complete a Weekly Grand Prix
Reach Level 50 - Reach Level 50 XP
First 10 Down - Complete 10 races online
First Among Rivals - Finish ahead of Devon and Lukas by the end of an F1 Season

To my knowledge no-one has gotten those top 3 trophies.

The First Among Rivals some have gotten to pop. But I completed my first season on top and didn't get it... so not sure.

Also the Complete a Featured Event trophy hasn't been earned but im guessing that's an event coming in the future.

It would be great if a Dev could address me here

Thanks

 

 

 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
13 hours ago, Dan-Allen-Gaming said:

I and several others have reached the requirements for achieving the following PS4 trophies:

Weekend Warrior - Complete a Weekly Grand Prix
Reach Level 50 - Reach Level 50 XP
First 10 Down - Complete 10 races online
First Among Rivals - Finish ahead of Devon and Lukas by the end of an F1 Season

To my knowledge no-one has gotten those top 3 trophies.

The First Among Rivals some have gotten to pop. But I completed my first season on top and didn't get it... so not sure.

Also the Complete a Featured Event trophy hasn't been earned but im guessing that's an event coming in the future.

It would be great if a Dev could address me here

Thanks

 

 

 

Add “featured racer” and “you got one” to that list (win a league medal)

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

theres around 5 of so trophies that are glitched and its so fustrating. along with we are getting no news on if these trophys wll ever get fixed..... 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

Add “featured racer” and “you got one” to that list (win a league medal)

For “You Got One”, have you made sure to claim your Medal from your Inbox?

When I unlocked it on Saturday (Xbox) that’s where it triggered.

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

For “You Got One”, have you made sure to claim your Medal from your Inbox?

When I unlocked it on Saturday (Xbox) that’s where it triggered.

 

Yeh someone told me that so i clicked claim in the mail but nothing happened and someone else said it can take a day or 2 to come through

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hey all, I've moved this to the Technical Assistance forum so that it is in the correct place. 

Prior to opening a new thread, can I please ask that you take a look for threads detailing the same issue you are experiencing. There have been a number of threads already discussing issues with achievements/trophies. In general, please have a thread for each separate issue as this assists us in being able to pass them on to the team - and for other users to find them - easier. 

Thanks! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Just reached maximum sportsmanship and didn’t get the trophy. Didn’t get the trophy where you have to finish the season ahead of Lukas and Devon too. This is highly frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

When will the trophy bug for at least 6 trophies likely be fixed?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Merged a new thread into this one to keep the discussion in one place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Someone was able to do 50 level trophy on playstation, he's on psnprofiles.com. I contacted him but no response. I really hope we don't have to hit Golden 50, because that's not 50, it's 150...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Correction... 

You have to hit platinum level 50, which is 200 levels... Are they nuts?! We are not unlocking 50 on bronze because there's literally no level 50, it's going from bronze 49 to silver 1 and so on. 

This F1 is the most grindy, unfair and punishing game so far. Never gonna buy again if I'm seeing **** like this. Those interns at Crapmasters studio didn't do a good job... 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I have completed 2 weekly event Grand Prix now but still haven't unlocked the Weekend Warrior trophy.

Weekend Warrior
Complete a Weekly Grand Prix

Isn't unlock able jet or is it a glitch?

Featured Racer
Complete a Featured Event

I also can't get this trophy?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

@dannybloot Merged your thread into an existing trophy one regarding these two trophies that you have mentioned. Following the reports, trophies/achievements not unlocking are under investigation by the team - including Weekend Warrior. We'll let you know once we have an update on that we can share. Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

@dannybloot Merged your thread into an existing trophy one regarding these two trophies that you have mentioned. Following the reports, trophies/achievements not unlocking are under investigation by the team - including Weekend Warrior. We'll let you know once we have an update on that we can share. Thanks! 

Thank you! I hadn't seen there was already a thread for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×